Work Remotely from Anywhere – U.S.
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent “Work from Anywhere” model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
“I want the best and brightest people we can find to join our team to help us be successful, and you can live anywhere you want. What COVID did was force a mind shift; we see how productive we are working from anywhere and how much our employees love it. It’s more important to be productive than be busy. If you force people to come to an office every day, then everybody’s going to try to be busy,” Dan Henry, President & CEO. (quoted in CNBC)
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator that is a team player and happy to jump in and roll up their sleeves to support our fast-paced team. You will have an opportunity to manage all interviewing scheduling, assist in support and operations within our ATS, streamline processes, and deliver a phenomenal candidate experience.
You will be responsible for administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team throughout the entire recruiting life cycle. This role requires a high level of organizational and administrative skills in conjunction with the ability to interact professionally with candidates, hiring managers, and HR partners.
- Schedule candidate interviews (phone, MS Teams and/or Zoom) at all phases of the recruiting process (internal and external) and coordinate related activities
- Manage all administrative and operational support throughout the entire recruiting process
- Provide an excellent applicant and candidate experience
- Facilitate the pre-employment background check process for successful applicants
- Support the job-posting process on behalf of the Talent Acquisition team
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy and submit for payment
- Assist with the requisition approval and offer processes
- Serve as the operations subject-matter-expert with the Applicant Tracking System (ATS), to train end-users on effective processes including opening and closing requisitions, dispositioning of candidates, and offer generation and approval
- Assist with candidate sourcing and screening on selected positions
- Review job descriptions prior to posting to ensure brand alignment and accuracy
- Ensure recruiter assignment is reviewed and accurate for new requisitions
- Analyze recruitment data and generate ad hoc and standard reports/metrics (Diversity, Time-to fill, turnover etc.)
- Assist with University Recruiting initiatives and internship programs, and with building sustained relationships with selected career centers and colleges
- Oversee Employee Referral Program
- Assist with internal job transfer program
- Interest in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with a willingness to work collaboratively in a virtual team environment
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Comfortable interacting with all levels throughout the organization and with external candidates
- Being an ambassador of the candidate experience
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office products (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook) and specifically meeting/interview scheduling
- Must be able to work independently, with limited or no supervision at times
- Proven ability to take initiative and build positive and productive personal & professional relationships
- Proven attention to detail and focus on accuracy of data
- Ability to provide a superior level of customer service to internal and external clients
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Willingness to take initiative; be resourceful in hunting for information and unafraid to ask questions
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communication, or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Recruiting, HR, Operations, or similar administrative position
- High-volume scheduling experience a plus
- Experience with an ATS
- Workday Recruiting experience preferred
Green Dot promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Green Dot provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.