Work Remotely from Anywhere – U.S.
We’re looking for talented professionals, anywhere in the United States, to join us in bringing smart money management and payment solutions to everyone’s fingertips.
At Green Dot, we are evolving to a new and permanent “Work from Anywhere” model designed to maximize the benefits of remote work, promote and enable a strong culture of performance and connectedness, and attract the best and brightest talent who align with our entrepreneurial spirit and mission.
“I want the best and brightest people we can find to join our team to help us be successful, and you can live anywhere you want. What COVID did was force a mind shift; we see how productive we are working from anywhere and how much our employees love it. It’s more important to be productive than be busy. If you force people to come to an office every day, then everybody’s going to try to be busy,” Dan Henry, President & CEO. (quoted in CNBC)
You will have an opportunity to work with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Technology and Business teams. We are seeking a dynamic full life-cycle Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity and focus, who can manage the process from requisition initiation to the development and implementation of staffing plans as well as tracking and administration. Our progressive business growth requires someone with a consultative approach, who can utilize outside-the-box approaches to finding and attracting the best talent. Our environment is fast paced, high velocity and high growth.
- Build partnerships with hiring managers to gain a better understanding of talent needs; work collaboratively on recruitment strategies for the short and long term
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Understand job duties and business requirements as well as technologies
- Partner with hiring managers to understand the skills and background required for each search, the culture of the department, and growth opportunities available
- Provide expertise in the areas of sourcing, assessing and managing the end to end client and candidate experience
- Manage positions through our applicant tracking system (Workday)
- Assess and interview candidates to determine knowledge, skills, and capabilities compared to job scope and requirements
- Evaluate candidate fit to company needs and make recommendation to hiring managers based on assessment; schedule interviews as needed
- Negotiate offers and drive processes for final candidates in alignment with internal compensation philosophies and guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years progressive recruiting experience in search and/or in-house environment; preferred experience in the FinTech industry with high volumes in fast paced environment recruiting for both business and technology roles.
- Workday Recruiting experience preferred.
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the organization, as well as externally.
- Solid recruiting knowledge with ability to understand relevant skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities; familiar with pull vs. push recruiting.
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and sales skills.
- Strong sourcing skills.
- Strong networking and relationship-building abilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recruiting techniques with a proven track record and experience in finding candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
- Ideal candidate will have a positive and flexible attitude.
- Strong stakeholder collaboration skills are critical to the success of this role.
Green Dot promotes diversity and provides equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We are dedicated to building a company that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work (and work environment) will be for everyone. Additionally, Green Dot provides reasonable accommodations for candidates on request and respects applicants’ privacy rights.