In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.”
We empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively
HR Customer Service and T&A/Payroll
In this role you will…
- Support employees and managers across full employee lifecycle with a focus on payroll and time & attendance matters through advisory (“how do I?”) and coaching on HR procedures (process & policy)
- Manage cases and transactions in Service Now and Workday; acting as the single point of contact for the business and triaging to Tier 2 Payroll, Team Leads and 3rd Party HR service providers where required to ensure timely resolution to meet agreed service level agreements
- Ensure that all relevant systems including Workday accurately reflect work schedules including holiday balance, support the business to track absence in Workday where there are direct access constraints and escalate discrepancies as needed
- Provide support to Tier 2 Payroll with reconciliation process between payroll and Workday
- Provide administrative services to Tier 2 payroll team including preparation of HR documentation
- Generate time and attendance reports and insights on a periodical basis
- Maintain employee files (online in digital form & offline hardcopies)
- Contribute to improving and streamlining of payroll and T&A processes by partnering Regional Hub Leadership and Payroll Product Owner and ensure knowledge content is clear and reflective of up to date legislation
- Act as the team subject matter expert for pay codes and shift patterns across region
- Maintain knowledge articles and documentation on key payroll and time & attendance processes within Region
Qualifications & Skills:
- 2-4 years HR Operations and/or Shared Services experience, including payroll, in a multi-national organisation; experience in any other Customer Support related environment also desirable
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills
- Customer service-based mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to multitask and organise your workload
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow or other HR systems
- Knowledge of Slovak, Czech, Romanian, French, German, Spanish a nd Italian a great asset
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic)
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
Inclusion & Diversity at CH:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application.
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.