Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
HR Customer Service and Talent Acquisition SME
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Support employees and managers across full employee lifecycle with a focus on recruitment and onboarding matters through advisory (“how do I?”) and coaching on HR procedures (process & policy)
- Management of cases and transactions in Service Now and Workday; acting as the single point of contact for the business on recruitment queries that cannot be resolved through Tier 0, and triage to outsourced providers and Tier 2 recruiters as required
to ensure timely resolution to meet agreed service level agreement
- Support right to work & visa application process through initiation of vendor
- Provide technology guidance and support to HR function and FDS recruiters as needed.
- Manage internal moves and create / alter contractual terms and conditions (change in reporting line, work schedules, compensation structure etc.)
- Centrally coordinate and execute creation of positions and job requisitions in Workday for project or high-volume recruitment work
- Generate recruitment reports and insights on a periodical basis and as required using Workday
- Provide administrative services to Tier 2 including preparation of HR documentation and manage all new hire forms, related paperwork and onboarding materials
- Maintenance of employee files (online in digital form & offline hardcopies)
- Contribute to monitoring effectiveness and value of Recruitment Technology solutions for recruiters, applicants and hiring managers and identify automation opportunities through feedback from global recruitment function, hiring managers, employees and external candidates and share with Talent Product Owner to further enhance the process.
- Partner with Regional HR Hub Leadership and legal as required to ensure country policy is reflective of up to date legislation.
- Experience working in a customer service environment. HR experience preferred.
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Ideal candidates will have 4 to 5 years HR Operations and/or Shared Services experience in a multi-national organisation; experience in any other Customer Support related environment also desirable
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow, People Fluent or other HR systems are desirable but extensive trainings will be provided
- Customer service-based mindset and focus on getting things done
- Experience with process transitions will be a great asset
- High level of personal resilience; ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to handle multiple activities in parallel (multitasking) in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to structure your daily work
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.