Malaysia – Petaling Jaya
GSK is one of the world’s foremost pharmaceutical and healthcare companies and we are proud to be part of an industry that improves the lives of others. We are embarking on a significant transformation journey in HR. Our regional HR teams will play a vital role in supporting GSK as we deliver the best outcome for our patients and consumers.
As part of a modern, technology-led HR function, you will have opportunities to drive process standardization, improve customer experience and implement new technologies. Join us!
We are currently looking for Customer Support Analyst to be part of the new People Services Team. You will be responsible for providing end-to-end ownership and ensure resolution of employee and manager enquiries that come through various channels. You will also play a key role in ensuring data quality and HR processes to perform as expected and maintaining a compliant People Services organization. This role comprises of processing and reviewing a wide range of tasks on global systems (Workday, SAP, Service Now etc) including documentation production, reporting and project support with various stakeholders, at all levels.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Provide end to end support and 1st level resolution for employees and managers reaching out to People Services Team via live chat, ServiceNow or email.
- Provide appropriate and accurate information and guidance to employees and managers regarding HR and policies making full use of knowledge management tools
- Supporting the life cycle of an employee through routine and complex Workday transactional processing and understand the downstream impact of transactions to other areas of the business e.g. benefits, payroll etc
- Responsible for end-to-end completion of Joiners/Leavers/Change-Job on Workday and other required systems. Works with various stakeholders in business and other function teams like Finance and Tech to ensure process SLAs and documentation closure.
- Accountable for Workday Data Accuracy. Drive Line Manager Comms and Capability building to ensure right Workday transactions and Data Validation and other required processes.
- Accountable for VOC ratings provided by employees and managers to help understand the customer needs and improve our products and services.
- Uses Dashboard and available data analytics to ensure personal and team performance meets all agreed service standards and any CI opportunities are identified and followed up accordingly.
- Uses knowledge management tools effectively to ensure accuracy of information and stays abreast of changes in knowledge management content.
- Advise managers across the region regarding all aspects of Recruitment/Position Specialist queries.
- Understand and deliver services against Global Value Stream Metrics and standards.
- Work collaboratively with all GSK stakeholders, ensuring the customer receives excellent customer service including during key HR business cycles e.g. annual review cycle
- Serves as subject matter expert on HR transactions, processes and other services to ensure excellent customer service is delivered at all times, peer and stakeholder knowledge is current and fit for purpose and is able to identify and take corrective action when information appears out of alignment or incorrect.
- Employ case management system effectively to ensure efficient case delivery and act as the central contact for the employee or manager, ensuring they are kept up to date with regular updates and follow up for closure
- Deliver against all compliance imperatives including support for local and global Data Audits, local legislative needs, protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies.
- Take ownership for all relevant Service Operating Procedures to ensure they are fit for purpose and governed according to accepted Global standards.
- Coordinate with external vendors to ensure operations are aligned with the needs of the organization
- Point of contact for local government statutory authority
We look for people who appreciate the importance of safety and quality and strive to continuously improve our performance and practices. We work in an open and transparent environment so you’ll be someone who treats others with respect and integrity – as you will be treated yourself.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with:
- Expected Joining Date: May – June 2022
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience working in a HR Shared Services and data management environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP HCM (leave, absence, OT) is required
- Experience of Workday, ServiceNow or other HRIS systems, online tools, and an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, payroll etc
- Excellent and high level of expertise in standard MS Office software (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of country legislation requirements across a range of diverse countries supported by the hub
- Able to present information to customers clearly and concisely and respond to challenging problems
- Able to work in collaborative, cross functional team and influence without authority
- Able to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously while maintaining customer communication
- Ensure the SLA/KPI targets are consistently achieved and maintained
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team, in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Willing to support the live chat for APAC countries of different time zones
- Excellent data gathering and analytical skills with critical attention to detail
- Familiar with case management and the use of the intranet for information searching
At GSK, we have already delivered unprecedented change over the past four years, improving R&D, becoming a leader in Consumer Healthcare, strengthening our leadership, and transforming our commercial execution. Now, we’re making the most significant changes we’ve made to our business in over 20 years. We’re on track to separate and create two new companies in 2022: New GSK with a leading portfolio of vaccines and specialty medicines as well as R&D based on immune system and genetics science; and a new world-leading consumer healthcare company of loved and trusted brands.
With new ambition comes new purpose. For New GSK, this is to unite science, talent, and technology to get ahead of disease together – all with the clear ambition of delivering human health impact; stronger and more sustainable shareholder returns; and as a new GSK where outstanding people thrive.
Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it. How we do all this is through our people and our culture. A culture that is ambitious for patients – so we deliver what matters better and faster; accountable for impact – with clear ownership of goals and support to succeed; and where we do the right thing. So, if you’re ready to improve the lives of billions, join us at this exciting moment in our journey. Join our challenge to get Ahead Together
If you would like to join us in innovating and inspiring changes in the industry, we urge you to apply online.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.