Poznan Business Garden
Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
HR Recruitment Services Specialist
In this role you will…
- Be part of our transformation journey and actively participate in the implementation of knowledge and processes from various European countries into our HR Poznan Hub;
- You are the link between the Hiring Manager and Recruiter and ensure a smooth process of initiating recruitment;
- Be the expert contact for queries coming from Hiring Managers and Recruiters via cases (ServiceNow), and provide navigation support along the recruitment administration process;
- Facilitate conversations with the Hiring Manager to gather all information, clarify the Manager’s needs, determine if the job is a new role and requires a job evaluation, support with changes in the job profile/description if needed and create the final job requisition;
- Partner with Recruiters to align the assignment of job requisitions and build talent pools;
- Organize meetings between Hiring Manager and Recruiter to clarify any open points;
- Utilize Workday for position management and further recruiting related transactions;
- Work closely with internal colleagues (Data Management, HR BP’s, etc.) to ensure high accuracy of resolutions and customer satisfaction;
- Contribute to improving and streamlining our processes
Qualifications & Skills:
- Min. 1 year of experience in operations in a multi-national organization; experience in any other Customer Support, Recruitment, Resourcing or related environment dealing with data would also be desirable;
- Fluent spoken and written command of English language;
- Other European languages (such as Spanish, Italian, German) will be a great asset;
- Experience with Workday, ServiceNow or other HR systems are desirable but extensive trainings will be provided;
- Excellent Communicative skills, customer service-based mindset and focus on getting things done
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- High level of personal resilience; ability to work independently and in a team;
- Attention to detail, capability to structure your daily work and prioritize workload;
- Ability to handle multiple activities in a fast-paced environment;
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality of information
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies;
- Attractive reward package (competitive salary, annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit);
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure;
- Life insurance and pension plan;
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic);
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts;
- Sports cards (Multisport);
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings);
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities);
- Supportive community and integration events;
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday;
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.