Costa Rica – Cartago – Tres Rios
Your Responsibilities: This role gives YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, the main of these are:
- Provide end to end support and first level resolution for employees and managers reaching out to People Services and Support Team via phone, live chat, web submit or email.
- Maintains working knowledge of Workday as well as Human Resources processes, and an understanding of the downstream impact of transactions to benefits, pay, and other areas.
- Work closely with other Human Resources Business Partners to ensure all procedures are followed and requests completed within service level agreements.
- Provide appropriate and accurate information and guidance to employees and managers regarding Human Resources and policies making full use of knowledge management tools and in order to do so effectively stays abreast of changes in knowledge management content.
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on GSK transactions/processes.
As part of our HR Customer Service Team you will work in partnership with Human Resources partners and other members of HR operations to provide a high-quality customer experience to our internal clients.
We are looking for professionals with these characteristics to achieve our goals:
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- English Level: Advanced.
- Portuguese Level: Advanced.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
However, if you have the following, it would be a plus:
- Experience working in a Human Resources Shared Services, Support Centre or Customer Support.
- Experience in Workday or other systems.
If you feel this is your next career move, please apply up to November 30th, 2021
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and define our culture so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
As a GSK employee you will be encouraged to be you in a diverse and inclusive environment that focus on your wellbeing and enables you to feel good and to thrive, and gather the opportunities we offer to learn, develop and keep growing.
At GSK we believe that we all bring something unique and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Join us to make the difference and play an important role on the benefit of millions of patients and consumers worldwide.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Our inclusive workplace makes our employees feel engaged by the contribution they make, by affording them equal treatment regardless of actual or perceived characteristics. As so, when you apply for a job at GSK, it is not necessary to include on your resume information such as: race, color, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, origin, photographs or any other personal characteristics.
Find out what life at GSK is really like www.gsk.com.