Poznan Business Garden
Why Consumer Healthcare?
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
Join GSK CH in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collaborate across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
Job description summary:
The Time Tracking Product Expert with the Employee Service Product team within the CH Tech CTO organisation, will work closely with HR & other business teams, Tech Product teams and 3rd parties to ensure proper technical design, implementation, and support for Tech solutionsproducts. HR has oversight of the hire to retire processes across Consumer Healthcare. The Product Expert also partners with other Tech teams across CH Tech for the architectural set up, system integrations and deployment of Tech products.
The Product Expert will provide technical guidance and advice to both the Hire to Retire Product and Employee Service Product Directors as part of solutions-fit and options assessment (Viability, Desirability, Feasibility) with a focus on feasibility. They will have technical expertise in the areas specific to the product domain they are working and be accountable for technical artefacts such as systems requirements, solutions design and security & privacy reviews.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career.
This role will provide you the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career! These responsibilities include the following:
- Technical Configuration/Customization: Work with third party solutions providers, developers, and CH Tech Technology/Platform partners to conduct technical configuration/customization of solutions that meet our customer’s needs and above all provide a great user experience to our employees
- Product Domain: Understand the product domain from a technology perspective but also understand how the technology adds value to the adjacent business processes & areas and helping to manage & assess incoming demand as part of a product backlog.
- Governance & Product Assessment: Take part in technical governance and oversight of product development across a product domain. Support Product team in the assessment of technology solutions and collaborating with vendors to influence future extensions of their product
- Integrations: Ensure data passing from upstream / downstream systems (e.g. SAP ERP) through integration is efficient, accurate and secure. This also includes building reporting capabilities that support both operational reporting as well as analytic reporting.
- Change & Release management: Manage change activity, including Software as a Service delivered change & high adoption of product features, into the production service in a compliant and efficient manner.
- Process Improvement: Drive ongoing product and technical improvements adopting a mixture of delivery methodologies where appropriate – but focusing on Value to the customers (i.e. our employees) and opportunities to making their lives easier through both process & system simplification & optimisation.
- Quality, Risk & Compliance: Accountable for ensuring all products supporting the business are compliant with internal security, risk management policies and practices, external regulatory and statutory requirements e.g. GxP, SARBOX and that Tech continuity plans are in place for all business-critical products.
- Data Protection: Develop a sound knowledge of company policies and processes regarding protection of sensitive data.
Why You ?
- Extensive experience with Workday HCM system configuration and IT project management, system consulting & business analysis
- Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products), e.g. HR hire to retire process
- Extensive knowledge and experience of configuring and supporting the Workday Time Tracking & Absence modules.
- Experience building custom reports in Workday.
- Knowledge of end to end Time Tracking & Absence and Cross Functional processes in a large global organization, including third party systems used to deliver them
- Track record in successful Workday product roadmap development, Workday solution design, product delivery and service management.
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions.
- Experience of working with third-party vendors, in particular Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills (inc excellent English language skills)
- Understanding of IT service management for a complex, global service.
- Understanding of Product Management through Agile Software Development, toolsets experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE desirable and managing a Product portfolio using Jira or similar tool.
- Understanding of current & future technology trends and how they can be applied to improve product tech solution offerings, as well as user (employee) experience.
- Experience working with diverse teams (countries and cultures) effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Software engineering, IT, Business analysis, Project/ Product management)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Previous experience working in the IT/Tech organization of a global FMCG company
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Platform including Power Apps and Power BI.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, reporting, changes, and Oracle/SQL Server database administration.
- Experience of other Workday modules (e.g. Core HCM, Recruitment, Compensation, Performance & Talent, Integration, Workday Extend, Reporting)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.