Bengaluru Luxor North Tower
Reward & Benefits Product Owner
Full-Time, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Why Consumer Healthcare?
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve.
With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge, and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
In Consumer Healthcare we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone.
We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives.
Accountable for the definition and operational effectiveness of enterprise-wide global business processes within Reward & Benefits to drive business benefit, continuous improvement and ease of process and systems use for customers working in close partnership with Tech.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following.
- Support definition of the long-term enterprise-wide process vision, strategy, objectives and performance goals, as well as the operating model required to effectively execute the process in scope while ensuring the process vision is aligned with GSK business and Tech strategies.
- Consult with the business to define, manage and improve business rules, standard policies and procedures (for process, data, system and service), controls, key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), system roles, target operating model and supporting organisational design
- Set up and run governance mechanisms at tactical and strategic levels
- Partner with HR Risk to mitigate risks within global processes and respond to incidents or breaches
- Partner with Tech and third-party vendors where required on system management including product enhancement, new features, configuration requirements and backlog prioritisation
- Ensure the process framework is sustainable by monitoring adoption and adherence, triggering appropriate interventions where required
- Periodically report on Service Delivery, gather feedback from the business to identify systemic issues and optimise processes as needed
- Ensure all key business processes and policies are recorded and maintained accurately within Global SOPs (including any local variations), and own training and support materials (user self help content)
- Responsible for defining the capability (both technical and behavioural) requirements for area
- Set up and own the ‘Community of Practice’ for their specific area– and use this community to solicit Voice of the Customer
- Continually assess external and internal benchmark and best practice trends
- Instrumental role in leading end-to-end annual Performance and Reward cycle
We would like to speak to you, if you have these experience and skills.
- Experience working in an HR Shared Services, matrixed environment. Multinational preferred.
- Working in a role connected to repeatable but evolving processes, ideally HR processes
- Past strong exposure / interaction to management in international business environment
- Systems orientation and ERP experience.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience working with metrics.
- Strong process orientation and project management skills.
- environment supporting multiple functions.
- Excellent and proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical skills and experience of working with metrics.
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong focus on enhancing customer experience.
Nice to have skill:
- Workday experience
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Experience of working with People Fluent and Workday
- Agile business Product Owner
- PRINCE2 project management
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
It has come to our attention that the names of GlaxoSmithKline or GSK or our group companies are being used in connection with bogus job advertisements or through unsolicited emails asking candidates to make some payments for recruitment opportunities and interview. Please be advised that such advertisements and emails are not connected with the GlaxoSmithKline group in any way.
GlaxoSmithKline does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection with recruitment with any GlaxoSmithKilne (or GSK) group company at any worldwide location. Even if they claim that the money is refundable.
If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.