Poznan Business Garden
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
We’re looking for intrinsically motivated talents who have the right level of team spirit, work attitude, reliability, commitment and flexibility to help us create a successful Hub Team in Poznan to support our Italy based businesses in the role of:
Senior HR Advisor & Subject Matter Expert (ITALY) – (completely REMOTE)
In this role you will:
- Deliver seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries for most complex HR services such as international relocations, big organizational changes, VIP cases or mass salary increases (and many more) including preparation of necessary HR documents with subject to all legal/local rules in Italy
- Supporting Line Managers, Employees and peers with complex transactional HR matters, providing operational as well as tactical HR support with a focus on Workday navigation through advisory (“how do I?”) and coaching on HR procedures (process & policy)
- Be the HR Tier1 Team’s Subject Matter Expert for HR Processes & Activities concerning Italy and provide guidance on processing transactions correctly in Workday and any other related HR Systems
- Train & coach (new) Team Members to ensure necessary expertise and all procedures are followed and executed correctly as well as all cases/tasks being prioritized and worked off appropriately as per SLA standards
- Support business interventions & act as second escalation point to support the Team resolving operational & service issues
- Contribute and lead on improving/streamlining projects for Workday or ServiceNow processes by partnering with Regional Hub Leadership and relevant Product Owners; Ensure Knowledge Articles are clear and reflecting current rules & legislation
- Working in a highly data sensitive environment, responsible for protecting Data Privacy at all time and adhering to confidentiality requirements to promote zero breach of compliance policies – Ensure Data accuracy and conduct Quality Controls & Audits for data travelling into our Payroll System
- Be ready to support the Team with any standard actions in case the given workload situation would require so
- Collaborate closely with and learn from our in-market Team Members who are an integral part of our Team as well as with our local HR Business Partners and external vendors
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track of experience (+3 years) in a similar or related HR role
- Fluent Italian and English language skills
- Experience with Workday, Service Now or any other/similar related HR Systems
- Knowledge of Italian HR related labor law/legal rules is a big asset
- Partnering skills and understanding how HR can contribute to the business
- Previous experience in Business facing roles in international environment
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Analytical skills: Ability to read & diagnose performance data and reach the right conclusions to improve HR Delivery to the business
- Ownership and end-to-end accountability for resolution
- Good coaching/teaching skills
- Strong knowledge and practice in using MS Office applications
- Team spirit, reliability, commitment and flexibility
- Independence, accountability, and very good organizational skills
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Attractive reward package (competitive salary, annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Open and inclusive environment which is supportive and welcoming of all diversity strands (gender, race, ethnicity, sexuality, disability, or any other characteristic
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible counterparts
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online trainings’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions including working from home possibilities, health & wellbeing activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.