Poznan Business Garden
‘Be You’ at GSK
At GSK, we’re a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realize that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Job Description Summary
The role holder of the role Product Owner: Workday Access & Organization Management will act as the recognized Subject Matter Expert for global Workday Security and Organizational Management. The main responsibilities of the roles will be:
- Leadership to the team of Workday experts
- Ensuring the high-quality service delivery in Access Management and Org Management areas
- Leading on internal and external Workday access audit processes
- Leading Global Reorganization projects
- Managing escalations and Customer feedback daily
- Periodically assessing Ways of Working and partnering closely with Workday Product Owners in other areas to implement process improvements
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Minimum 5 years of Workday application experience at Workday IT Support role
- Strong English language skills
- A broad knowledge of Workday application
- Understanding of HR area: recruitment, payroll, annual evaluation or other HR processes
- Have a sound knowledge on processes regarding the protection of sensitive data as well as a deep technical knowledge of the security module in workday
- Significant experience on Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) legislation and how it applies to workday when it comes to data protection, access management and configuration change management
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Experience with other Workday modules
- GDPR knowledge
- Understanding of audits in a global organization
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external trainings)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Encouraging community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK’s compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK’s Transparency Reporting For the Record site.