The Global People Data management and Workday support Analyst will work inside People Programs and Analytics team, focusing on people data management.
He/she will support the function into the day-to-day activities in the HR system (Workday) and will interface constantly with HR Partners at Global level as well as with HRIS, HRIT and HRSSC teams.
- Manages the process for the creation of referential in Workday and relative updates for Gucci Perimeter making sure that the other HR systems (HR Analytics) are aligned;
- Manages and reviews the bulk transfer of employee data into the HR system and audits all data changes ensuring that the integration of employee information from all sources is correctly loaded into the HR system;
- Support massive organizational structure changes acting as Organization partner in the system
- Support in the assignment, editing and removal of security roles in Workday and provides support for issues relating to User Based Securities issues;
- Monitors data integrity and quality in the HR systems, including assisting subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity;
- If needed works with HRIS assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HR system upgrades.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Digital attitude
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates good judgement and discretion with dealing with highly sensitive data
- Good team-work spirit
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- BA Degree or Master’s degree in Economics and/or related business fields
- Experience with Workday or other HCM systems is a plus
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
GUCCIO GUCCI S.P.A.