Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Human Resources serves as a business partner to support the company’s mission by continually striving to develop and grow a performance-based organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for implementing the overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the Store Director and HR Business Partner, to source, interview and spearhead the hiring of all retail candidates in the Midwest Market.
- In partnership with the HR Business Partner and Store Directors, manage the full sourcing and recruitment process for the region with the objective of identifying candidates who have high potential and are aligned with the mission, vision, and values of the organization;
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates while creating influential candidate relationships;
- Support recruitment at all levels for new store openings;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions;
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates and relevant team members and as needed;
- Research and recommend new and innovative sources to recruit active and passive candidates, as well as understand and research the competitive landscape to source for top talent;
- Manage all aspects of Workday; from posting open positions, processing applicants, all candidate communication throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisitions, etc.;
- Manage all administrative functions, including updating Open Position Reports, provide statistical figures to HR leadership, etc.;
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis; provide regular feedback on the performance of the recruitment process;
- Special staffing projects and peak season staffing as needed;
- Ensure all recruitment needs are carried out in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner;
- Liaise with temp/recruitment agencies as needed;
- Update job descriptions and job specifications as needed.
- Three to five years direct experience in a multi-unit retail recruiting capacity in premium luxury markets;
- Proven track record of large volume retail recruitment;
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system;
- Good understanding of sourcing and selection techniques in various markets;
- Timely follow through of key initiatives, time, and project management;
- Strong background in wide range of job categories within the retail environments;
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and ability to select high-quality talent;
- Experience in selection methodologies and testing for competencies;
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Able to manage a large volume of open positions at once;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter who is performance driven, goal oriented and a team player;
- A strong commitment to company values and achievement of goals;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with discretion;
- Bachelors’ Degree from college or university;
- Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Gucci America Inc.