San Francisco – 240 Stockton Street
If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we will create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond.
Human Resources serves as a business partner to support the company’s mission by continually striving to develop and grow a performance-based organization. Based in San Francisco, the Gucci Talent Acquisition Partner – Northwest and Hawaii is responsible for implementing the overall recruitment strategy in collaboration with the Store Director and HR Business Partner, to source, interview and spearhead the hiring of all retail candidates in the Northwest and Hawaii market.
- In partnership with the Vice President – Talent Division, HR Business Partner, and Store Directors, manage the full sourcing and recruitment process for the region with the objective of identifying candidates who have high potential and are aligned with Gucci’s mission, vision, and values;
- Responsible for sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates while creating influential candidate relationships;
- Support recruitment at all levels for new store openings;
- Build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates to effectively minimize the time required to fill open positions;
- Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates and relevant team members as needed;
- Research and recommend new and innovative sources to recruit active and passive candidates;
- Continually research the competitive landscape to source for top talent;
- Manage all aspects of Workday HRIS, from posting open positions, processing applicants, all candidate communication throughout the recruitment phases, closing open requisitions, etc.;
- Responsible for all administrative functions, including updating Open Position Reports, provide statistical figures to HR leadership, etc.;
- Report the progress on assigned job vacancies, providing regular feedback on the performance of the recruitment process;
- Special staffing projects and peak season staffing as needed;
- Ensure all recruitment needs are conducted in an efficient, timely and cost-effective manner;
- Liaise with temp/recruitment agencies as needed;
- Update job descriptions and job specifications as needed.
- Three to five years direct experience in a multi-unit retail recruiting capacity in premium luxury markets;
- Proven track record of large volume retail recruitment;
- Prior experience using Workday HRIS system;
- Good understanding of sourcing and selection techniques in various markets;
- Excellent time/project management skills with timely follow through of key initiatives;
- Familiarity and background in a wide range of job categories within the retail environments;
- Strong sourcing and interview skills and the ability to select high-quality talent;
- Experience in selection methodologies and testing for competencies;
- Fiscal responsibility;
- Able to manage a large volume of open positions at once;
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a self-starter who is performance driven, goal oriented and a team player;
- A strong commitment to company values and achievement of goals;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately manage sensitive information with discretion;
- Bachelors’ Degree from college or university a plus;
- Knowledge of recruiting/placement laws and practices.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment, and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility need. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations.
Salary Range – California
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in California, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $81,000 to $90,000.
Eligible employees may also participate in an employee benefits program as well as an incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Gucci America Inc.