As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for various functions associated with Hagerty’s Financial Planning and Analysis. These functions may include long term strategic financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, return on investment analysis, merger and acquisition support and valuation of new business opportunities. The Financial Analyst will liaise with business leaders and provide insight to support the long- and short-term decision making of the organization. The Mission of FP&A is to be a trusted advisor, foster transparency to support holistic decision making, drive profitable growth and provide a strategic long-term vision for Hagerty.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Financial planning focus on fixed assets, digital innovation, technology, and related teams.
- Building relationships across the enterprise to facilitate an efficient and transparent financial planning process.
- Financial modeling for corporate initiatives, annual budget, continuous planning, and long-term plan.
- Development and maintenance of capital investment planning models including both expense and balance sheet treatments; for example: internally developed software, capitalized wages, SaaS implementation, content creation, etc.
- Assist in the development and preparation of financial packages for Board and Senior Executive meetings.
- Preparation of ad-hoc financial models, analyses, and presentations for business leaders.
- Return on investment (ROI) and payback analysis.
- Data analytics and channel profitability analysis.
- Support senior management decision making with in-depth financial analysis.
- Historical trend and variance analysis.
This might describe you
- Strategic and critical thinking.
- Superior communication.
- High level of emotional intelligence.
- Strong technical data analytic skills.
- Technical finance and accounting skills.
- Analytical & innovative.
- Anticipating and serving evolving needs.
- Inspiration and collaboration.
- Adaptable to changing environment.
- Stamina to keep pace.
- Enjoy challenges!
- Finance, Accounting or Business Degree.
- Related work experience in accounting/finance.
- Proficient in MS Office Products.
- Advanced skills in MS Excel and financial modeling is required.
- Experience with financial planning or accounting for fixed assets or I.T. a plus.
- Workday and/or Adaptive Planning software experience is a plus.
Other things to note
This role can be worked from any U.S. remote location.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age, or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
Learn more about our comprehensive benefits and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!