We seek a Workday Human Resources Analyst to join our team at Hagerty!
This role will be responsible for all facets of the Workday Human Resources system, from design, planning and configuration of the system to the administration and ongoing maintenance/support of Workday HCM. This role demands excellent knowledge of business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and process development background. The Workday HR Analyst works closely with key partners to develop solutions, ensure data consistency, data integrity and accurate generation and reporting of information.
Ready to get in the driver’s seat? Join us!
What you’ll do
- Leverage and maintain business knowledge and expertise to find opportunities for process improvements.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new HCM features, projects and system enhancements.
- Able to articulate the optimal solution designs for the enterprise-wide gain in a customer centric way, ensuring customers understand how this may differ from their original request but still support their need.
- Responsible for understanding and enabling business requirements, configuring the Workday HCM product and creating documentation as needed.
- Define and implement reporting, analytics and dashboards to Managers and Executives who are Functional Owners.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met for Workday Releases, feature enhancements, and break/fixes. Work closely with project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end user acceptance signoff.
- Serve as Chairman of the Workday Prioritization Steering Committee. This role entails coordinating, scheduling, and facilitating bi-monthly meetings, as well as collecting enhancement requests and completing vital documentation to prioritize requests for inclusion on the Workday Product Roadmap
- Lead the semi-annual security review audit performed by a third-party auditor for the Functional areas supported
- Lead the Release Management activities for the Functional areas supported
- Maintain HR inbox for HCM business process transactions such as Assign Roles and Manage Business Processes for Worker tasks, working closely with the Workday Security and Workday FINS and Accounting teams.
- Manage ongoing day-to-day support for various Workday HCM modules
- Review Workday’s weekly service update notes and inform functional leads of impactful items
- Conduct research and make recommendations on potential products, services, protocols, and standards in support of utilization of Workday functionality
- Identify additional areas of training, best practice methods for achieving optimal effectiveness and automation that will streamline operations
- Maintain and support all Human Resources
- Manage data integrity, including extraction/load (EIB’s) and data validations as needed
- Extensive knowledge and principles of best practice in following Workday HCM functional areas: Reporting and Analytics, Recruiting, Talent, Benefits, Payroll, Compensation, Advanced Compensation, Time Tracking, and Absence.
- Experience in end-to-end implementation of Workday HCM products.
- Ability to design, document, and develop technical solutions that meet business requirements.
- Ability to consider holistic impact of changes being implemented and be process oriented.
- Understanding of integration and reporting processes.
- Understanding of security domains, business process security policies and security groups.
- Ability to prioritize (and re-prioritize) as business needs change.
- Effectively work with a diverse set of partners with differing levels of comfort with technology.
- Optimally work with all levels of management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong customer service orientation and collaborate effectively with teammates of varying technical knowledge.
- Ability to exercise extreme discretion with confidential information.
This might describe you
- Workday Pro Certifications in any HCM Functional Areas
- Workday Continuing Education – Refresher Courses
- Familiarity of public company requirements, including Sarbanes Oxley and key regulations, if applicable.
Other things to note
This position can be worked as remote position within the United States.
Say hello to Hagerty
Hagerty is an automotive enthusiast brand and the world’s largest membership organization for car lovers. Along with being a best-in-class provider of specialty insurance for enthusiasts, Hagerty is also home to DriveShare®, the Hagerty Drivers Foundation, Garage + Social, Hagerty Drivers Club, MotorsportReg and so much more. Committed to saving driving for future generations, each and every thing Hagerty does is dedicated to the love of the automobile.
Hagerty is a rapidly growing company that values a winning culture. We provide meaningful work for, and invest in, every single team member.
At Hagerty, we share the road. We are an inclusive automotive community where all are welcomed, valued and belong regardless of race, gender, age or car preference. We are united by our shared passion for driving, our commitment to preserve car culture for future generations and our desire to make a positive impact in the world.
If you reside in the following jurisdictions: Colorado, California, Washington, New York, or Jersey City, New Jersey, please email [email protected] for compensation ranges, comprehensive benefits, and the perks that set us apart.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!