Hamilton Lane is looking to expand their team to satisfy the needs of our growing client base. Hamilton Lane is built on collaboration, teamwork and integrity. Our employees pursue excellence and always strive to do the right thing. We invest in our employees, clients and partner relationships, as well as, in the technology and resources necessary to remain competitive, working in a competitive environment that inspires innovation.
To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is looking to hire a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team in Conshohocken.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for all areas of accounts receivable management including contracting, billing, collections, and accounts receivable reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Research and analyze legal contracts to determine relevant economic information to calculate and determine revenue and/or commissions due
• Review client billing calculations for accuracy
• Review month-end close journal entries
• Ensure all billing, adjustments, and payments are posted in a timely and accurate fashion
• Ensure timely collections of receivables
• Review various account reconciliations
• Responsible for ensuring all documentation exists and is maintained for internal control purposes
• Coordinate with external auditors on annual audit
• Special projects as assigned
NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS; Education and/or Experience:
• BS Degree in Accounting required.
• 4-6 years accounting experience.
• SEC/public company reporting experience preferred.
• Experience with complex investment management and/or private equity fund management fee calculations a plus.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly communicate.
• Aptitude for accounting and reporting systems required. Experience with Workday Financials a plus.
• Experience with SOX 404 compliance efforts.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and take initiative in resolving problems and making recommendations.
• Must be highly disciplined, results-oriented and self-motivated.
• Strong organization skills. Ability to multiple task, and meet established deadlines.
• Ability to analyze financial information and generate error free financial reports.
• Proficient in Excel.
Hamilton Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status or medical condition. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
We offer a competitive salary, annual discretionary bonus and a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k plan, Life and Disability Insurances, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Health Club Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Hamilton Lane is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 610-617-2046 (US).
Please note that in the event that you are hired by Hamilton Lane, you, your spouse or any other dependent family member living in your household will need to comply with Hamilton Lane's Personal Securities Transactions Policy and the trade pre-clearance process per Hamilton Lane's Code of Ethics. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your household members are able to comply with this policy. Examples of the restrictions that could be placed on your activities include, but are not limited to, a requirement to pre-clear all transactions prior to execution, the inability to transact in certain securities or classes of securities and other restrictions. A copy of our Code of Ethics is available upon request. Please note that having a personal trading account will not prohibit you from being employed by Hamilton Lane.