The HR Coordinator will be responsible for managing and maintaining HR operations processes and procedures within the organization. This role requires strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The HR Coordinator will work closely with the HR team, employees, and management to ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures while also contributing to the overall success of the HR function.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to HR policies and procedures, and benefits
- Assist with HR processes and procedures, including but not limited to onboarding, offboarding, and employee file maintenance
- Assist in benefits administration including monthly billing reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, including legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide administrative support to HR team members on various projects and initiatives
- Maintain accurate employee data within the HRIS
- Assist with HR audits and ensure all employee files are in compliance with HR policies and procedures
- Assist with the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Prepare reports and provide HR metrics to management as required
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of HR operations
• Bachelor's degree in HR, Business, or related field
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in HR operations or related field
• Knowledge of HR laws and regulations
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Proficiency in HRIS systems and MS Office applications. Experience with Workday preferred
The HR Coordinator plays a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the HR function. If you have a passion for HR operations and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Our focus on people means we offer a generous benefits program to help you create a solid foundation for health and security throughout your career, including:
401(k) with matching contribution
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Comprehensive health & well-being plans
Financial wellness plans
Work-life balance programs
Want to know more? Visit our benefits page for all the details.
We understand that selecting a job is about more than the day-to-day tasks. It’s important to feel like you belong and safe to grow and progress along your career path. You’ll find that at Hanson. We have an inclusive, diverse workforce awaiting to connect with you and numerous opportunities to cultivate your career, including:
Monthly educational webinars
Lunch & learn development sessions
24/7 access to thousands of skill-building courses
Award-winning internship program
And so much more!
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERAN
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies/staffing firms. Resumes are only accepted from recruiters and agency/staffing firms if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position.