St. Louis, MO
The HRIS analyst is responsible for overall system performance and maintenance, including ensuring information security, testing updates, and improving process efficiency.
This role also provides technical and administrative support to our organization. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing excellent internal client support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Act as HRIS (Workday) subject matter expert
- Constantly monitor HRIS system performance and identify processes that need improvement
- Outline appropriate solutions and present strategies and outcomes to governance committee and stakeholders
- Provide project management to implement the improvements and system change
- Provide relevant production support, which includes researching and resolving problems and performing system testing for updates
- Gather HRIS data using built-in reporting tools and/or create custom reports as needed
- Perform data analysis to ensure the system is properly recording specific metrics and assist stakeholders in obtaining various data requests
- Create appropriate user documentation and procedures
- Assist in training users on the system and updated functionality
- Assist with system maintenance during system upgrades
- Collaborate with Workday and partners to coordinate the entire system maintenance process and document its overall results
- Manage and maintain multi-system integrations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, HR or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with configuring and maintaining HRIS systems
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an HR role
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Workday HCM and ATS
- Project management experience preferred
Our focus on people means we offer a generous benefits program to help you create a solid foundation for health and security throughout your career, including:
401(k) with matching contribution
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Comprehensive health & well-being plans
Financial wellness plans
Work-life balance programs
Want to know more? Visit our benefits page for all the details.
We understand that selecting a job is about more than the day-to-day tasks. It’s important to feel like you belong and safe to grow and progress along your career path. You’ll find that at Hanson. We have an inclusive, diverse workforce awaiting to connect with you and numerous opportunities to cultivate your career, including:
Monthly educational webinars
Lunch & learn development sessions
24/7 access to thousands of skill-building courses
Award-winning internship program
And so much more!
As employers/governmental contractors, we comply with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities where they apply. To assist us in meeting our affirmative action goals, employees are encouraged to refer minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY — AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
EEO / MINORITY / FEMALE / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES / VETERAN
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies/staffing firms. Resumes are only accepted from recruiters and agency/staffing firms if a signed agreement is in place at the inception of the recruiting effort and authorized for a specified position.