Excited to grow your career?
Our mission is to ‘help people save and invest with confidence’. We are looking for great people to join us, so please come and invest in YOUR future at HL.
To provide resourcing expertise support to the Project team to deliver the recruitment priorities for a key organizational project.
1. Uploading job adverts across multiple job boards using the Workday system via Broadbean.
2. Fully utilising the functionality of job boards to ensure adverts are prominent and attractive and using search features to identify suitable talent.
3. Full use of the Workday system to managing the candidate journey and ensure we build an internal talent database.
4. Review CVs and manage candidates through the selection journey ensuring candidates are kept warm and offer conversions are high.
5. Where required screen candidate in line with requirements set by the RBP
6. Working closely and in collaboration with internal teams including HR Operations, HR Advisory and IT to manage a seamless recruitment and on-boarding journey
7. Support line manager to manage the early stages of the recruitment journey specifically creating high quality adverts and using the workday system in the right way.
WHAT’S ON OFFER?
- Performance-related annual bonus scheme
- 25* days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, plus 1 day additional Christmas closure time
- Option to purchase up to an additional 5 days holiday each year
- Pension scheme – up to 19% contribution
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave benefits
- Variety of travel to work schemes, including season ticket loans and cycle to work
- Bike storage and shower facilities
- Employee assistance programme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Annual events, activities and sports groups
- Smart casual dress policy and dress down Fridays
We know that sometimes the ‘perfect candidate’ doesn’t exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for us, and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need!
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive employer that values diversity in its workforce. We encourage applications from all individuals without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
This role may also be available on a flexible working or part time basis – please ask the Talent Acquisition team for more information.
Please note, we are unable to provide employment sponsorship to candidates.