Join a dynamic team of fun, smart, hard-working, diverse individuals who support and coach one another towards a shared purpose. The Talent and Rewards Manager will be a part of the broader HR team supporting a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial company.
This position will lead and have complete ownership of Talent Management, Talent Development, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits. It will include development of a full cycle Talent Management process, supporting manager and leadership development programs and strategies that are aligned and supports the organizations business strategy. This will include assessing the organization’s needs and the design, development and execution of programs, processes and procedures. The role will also be responsible for the design, development and communication of Harvest’s total reward programs. Ensures programs are: aligned with the business strategy and corporate culture; competitive for the midstream industry; motivational and equitable; and in compliance with company policy and government regulations. They will manage the administration of benefit plans including health and welfare, 401k, voluntary benefits, and disability programs, and the various compensation programs including executive compensation, short and long-term incentive plans, and the annual salary administration process.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide professional expertise, coaching and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that is required to achieve business goals and results in inspiring and aligning employees and creates an internal bench of top talent.
- Facilitate the collection, analysis and maintenance of data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning, gap analysis, action planning).
- Research and assist in the development of training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority organizational concerns and creates a “High Performance Organization”.
- Develop, initiate, and maintain effective programs for workforce retention, promotion, and succession planning.
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management and performance management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Manage the maintenance and execution of the performance management system, including current job descriptions, standards of performance and performance evaluation instruments.
- Recommends and manages the implementation of compensation and benefits programs designed to: i) align with business strategies, ii) motivate and retain current employees and iii) attract top industry talent.
- Stays current with compensation and benefit statutes and is responsible for ensuring procedures and practices comply with all local, state and federal laws. Ensures plan documents comply with all applicable laws and regulations; remain current; and required communications are sent to the various constituents within the mandatory timeframes.
- Conducts industry specific job evaluation, market pricing, salary structure maintenance and development.
- Evaluates and administers annual compensation programs, such as annual salary planning, long-term, and short-term incentive programs. Makes recommendations for these programs based on competitive market data and recommends changes as necessary to maintain competitive compensation package.
- Adheres to the company’s values – integrity, ownership, urgency, alignment and innovation.
- Supports company vision and mission.
- Adheres to established work schedule, attendance standards and is punctual to work and meetings.
Other Job Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum seven (7) years working in Compensation, Talent Management, Finance or General HR.
- Proven track record of designing, developing, and implementing effective Talent Development solutions that are practical, realistic, and scalable
- Project Management skills to handle multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate agility in a demanding, results oriented work environment, and adapt to rapidly changing priorities while meeting timelines
- Ability to apply adult learning theory to develop creative solutions that drive learning outcomes and behavioral change to meet the needs of the business
- Experience with analytics including the ability to effectively present data to stakeholders
- Experience with HR data management and systems, with exposure to manager/employee self-service, compensation, recruiting, and learning modules preferred. Workday experience a plus.
- Strong leadership presence and relationship building skills required with a demonstrated ability to influence and interact effectively with all levels of an organization (including executive leadership).
- Proven ability to work collaboratively within the HR team as well as other departments within the organization to create value and drive results
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or Industrial Psychology required, Master’s Degree preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations: