Hybrid – NY
This position provides administrative and secretarial support. This position handles complex and confidential information daily in a secure, dependable and credible manner. A successful incumbent must be accurate, organized, detail oriented, customer service centric, flexible and creative by providing routine and ad hoc support to facilitate all administrative services as directed by, while working independently to maneuver multiple tasks with a proactive fast-paced approach to changing priorities.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department
- Sorts and distributes mail. Opens mail for the vice president. Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Provides support for and managing administrative tasks including but not limited to: Outlook, email messages, phone calls, Calendar invites, travel arrangements, expense reports, and the preparation of documents and presentations
- Responsible for managing Healthfirst timekeeping, technical and facilities request, and applicant tracking systems as required
- Performs clerical support including but not limited to: processing employee attendance records, distribution of mail/legal correspondence, document retention, coordinating equipment needs and departmental supplies, and copying, faxing and scanning as required.
- Prepares meeting invites, meeting agendas, and meeting minutes as required
- Periodically traveling as needed
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management
- HS Diploma or GED
- Previous relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office items including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Experience interacting with various organizational levels from a customer centric approach and effectively representing Senior Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience with Workday as a timekeeping system, ServiceNow as a trouble ticket systems management tool and icims as an application tracking system
- Experience working within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets which includes utilizing vLookups, updating/creating pivot tables.
- Experience with budget reports and/or variance reports.
Please note: Since we care so greatly about our employees’ and members’ wellbeing, Healthfirst is moving to an environment where our employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. As a prospective new team member, you must be fully vaccinated with a CDC/FDA approved COVID-19 shot(s) to work in our offices. If you are selected to interview for this role, we will explain our vaccination policy in further detail and ensure you are comfortable moving forward with this company policy.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid “@healthfirst.org” email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.