Hybrid – NY
The Executive Assistant provides superior administrative support to a department or group of senior leaders. Work is performed under general supervision and requires incumbents to exercise a high level of independence. He/she is responsible for providing administrative support for the staff with high profile presence such as C- level executives as well as Senior Vice President (SVP) business unit leadership, handling complex and confidential information daily in a secure, dependable and credible manner.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications and anticipating needs.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in related professional events.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning and following up on results.
- Supports the Executive Assistants website and provide back-up support to the other administrative staff as needed.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries and organizing all aspects of meeting details including food, location and entry requirements.
- Maintain superior computer skills and continues to update skill sets.
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks timesheets and expense reports through T&E system.
- Additional Duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Previous relevant experience
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office items including Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Experience interacting with various organizational levels from a customer centric approach and effectively representing Senior Leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Working knowledge of the healthcare industry.
- Experience with Workday as a timekeeping system, ServiceNow as a trouble ticket systems management tool and icims as an application tracking system
- Experience working within Microsoft Excel spreadsheets which includes utilizing vLookups, updating/creating pivot tables.
- Experience with budget reports and/or variance reports.
Since we care so greatly about our employees’ and members’ wellbeing, Healthfirst has implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Company’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety protocols, including local requirements, which may include sharing information regarding your vaccine status and mask wearing. Protocols may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. Healthfirst will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid “@healthfirst.org” email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.
Greater New York City Area (NY, NJ, CT residents): $65,600 – $93,600
All Other Locations (within approved locations): $58,300 – $85,280
As a candidate for this position, your salary and related elements of compensation will be contingent upon your work experience, education, licenses and certifications, and any other factors Healthfirst deems pertinent to the hiring decision.
In addition to your salary, Healthfirst offers employees a full range of benefits such as, medical, dental and vision coverage, incentive and recognition programs, life insurance, and 401k contributions (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Healthfirst believes in providing a competitive compensation and benefits package wherever its employees work and live.
*The hiring range is defined as the lowest and highest salaries that Healthfirst in “good faith” would pay to a new hire, or for a job promotion, or transfer into this role.