The Workday Finance Developer is a member of the Corporate Business Technology team, primarily focused on functional and technical applications development, configuration and delivery support for the Finance group. This position has the remit to improve Financial Technology products and services and is responsible for the day-to-day ownership and administration of the organization’s Finance systems.
- The Workday Finance Developer elicits input, develops, and translates business requirements, and creates design specifications for the Workday platform working in collaboration with the Finance Product Owner, Finance business areas and the IT Delivery team.
- Highly involved in the work intake process including development, enhancements through modifications and updates to the product backlog (Epics, Features, Stories).
- This role will develop configurations, support data migrations, integrations, systems testing, reporting, troubleshooting and other duties.
- Support activities that drive the Finance business and technology vision for Finance, support PI events and release management processes.
- Performs unit testing, creates acceptance criteria for features, refines user stories with an emphasis on functional delivery.
- Opportunity to work across a wide range of projects and products within the Workday ecosystem.
- The selected candidate will adhere to development standards, following production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards, identifies work process improvements and implements new technology as directed.
- Participate in analyzing and leading solution designs that are in line with the existing Healthfirst technical environment.
- HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- 2+ years implementing financial solutions from planning, configuration to go-live.
- Experience in the following core Workday concepts: Business Processes, Calculated Fields, Advanced Reporting, and Security
- Candidate has experience with Workday Configuration with functional expertise
- Experience with process design and process mapping; Workday Business Process definition designing solutions and design for improving employee experience
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- SAFe Agile preferred
- Workday Financials including Financial Accounting, Payroll, Business Assets, Taxes, Procurement, Supplier, Expenses and Banking & Settlement
- Advanced Workday Reporting and Calculated Fields
- Expertise in Workday Security
- Strong understanding of Workday Finance architecture and functionality
- Experience with Workday Integrations which includes APIs, EIBs, Workday Studio, Core Connector, etc.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disability Act or a similar law and want a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to careers@Healthfirst.org or calling 212-519-1798 . In your email please include a description of the accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a position within Healthfirst Management Services will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Healthfirst Management Services.
All hiring and recruitment at Healthfirst is transacted with a valid “@healthfirst.org” email address only or from a recruitment firm representing our Company. Any recruitment firm representing Healthfirst will readily provide you with the name and contact information of the recruiting professional representing the opportunity you are inquiring about. If you receive a communication from a sender whose domain is not @healthfirst.org, or not one of our recruitment partners, please be aware that those communications are not coming from or authorized by Healthfirst. Healthfirst will never ask you for money during the recruitment or onboarding process.
Greater New York City Area (NY, NJ, CT residents): $106,300 – $153,595
All Other Locations (within approved locations): $97,000 – $144,330
As a candidate for this position, your salary and related elements of compensation will be contingent upon your work experience, education, licenses and certifications, and any other factors Healthfirst deems pertinent to the hiring decision.
In addition to your salary, Healthfirst offers employees a full range of benefits such as, medical, dental and vision coverage, incentive and recognition programs, life insurance, and 401k contributions (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Healthfirst believes in providing a competitive compensation and benefits package wherever its employees work and live.
*The hiring range is defined as the lowest and highest salaries that Healthfirst in “good faith” would pay to a new hire, or for a job promotion, or transfer into this role.