Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Early Career Data Integration Developer
HR and Payroll IT is looking for an early career Data Integration Developer with knowledge on application development and data integrations in the HR and Payroll domains.
He/She applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitating information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Develops, enhances and maintains applications and data integrations in payroll integration applications.
- Involved in the technical analysis of the requirements and recommends solutions.
- Collaborates and works with cross functional partners and global technical teams.
- Troubleshoots issues and performs root cause and impact analysis.
- Documents technical requirements, determines scope and estimates the development effort.
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements.
- Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests.
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' related experience or a Master's degree and some hands-on development experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Hands-on experience in Core Java Programming, Advanced Java Programming, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Log Framework, Build & Deployment Framework, Angular Framework, etc.
- Hands-on experience in designing, building, and managing RESTful & SOAP APIs.
- Experience with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform is a plus.
- Experience in multiple full release cycles.
- Familiar with authorization framework, SSL, Load Balancing, Linux platform, JWT Tokens, Apache, Tomcat, API Gateway applications, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a global team.
- Knowledge of Informatica is advantageous.
- Experience with Workday development is advantageous, but not required.
- Understanding of HR and Payroll Systems is a plus.
- Understanding of modern Software Development methodologies & tools.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies & testing tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively on a global team.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.