Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Global Workday Reporting Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Provide day-to-day operational support for HPE reporting and analytics. Identify gaps and lead implementation of process improvements. Map pre-defined business requirements to systems capabilities, and recommend technical solutions. Manage small to mid-size projects and work requests in teams with other reporting analysts. Analyze and improve business process workflows. Develop use cases, test cases, customer scenarios, and system demos. Plan, coordinate and perform testing of newly developed or enhanced reporting solutions. Document current and future state business processes. Document change requests and create troubleshooting guides.
How you´ll make your mark:
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analysis in an effort to align reporting solutions with business initiatives.
- Work with business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate reporting solutions.
- Consider the business implications or the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Solicit, develop, document and manage business and technical requirements and provide detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout project life cycle up to and through change control.
- Partner with internal customers, examining complex issues or concerns to find a long term solution, both process and system related.
- Develop detailed implementation plans and update project plans in conjunction with other system analysts.
- Document processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Work cooperatively with business analysts to ensure all reports and report enhancements are fully tested.
- Provide initial assessment of change requests and system issues and partner with IT as necessary to troubleshoot or correct problems.
- Communicate issues or outages to the users.
- Consults with HR leaders to identify process improvements, ensure understanding and successful implementation of new processes, and works with HRIT to test process improvements.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources and 3+ years relevant work experience.
- Strong level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes.
- Strong general HR knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Strong ability to use productivity tools, HR systems and applications.
- Systems Administration Support (ideally in the area of Reporting and Analytics).
- Knowledge of system architectures and software development methodologies.
- Analytical skills – the ability to synthesize change quickly using subject and process knowledge.
- Independent problem solving – ability to articulate issues across projects and the business.
- Collaborate with others to bring about solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to tailor communications appropriately to the audience.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Knowledge of policies, programs and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.