Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
HR Business Partner
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Provides a full range of HR support and program implementation activities across multiple businesses, functions, and geographies. Delivers programs and policies developed globally that are specialized for local or regional requirements. Acts as a consultant and partner in driving and implementing organizational design, transformation, change management, talent management, total rewards, workforce planning, and employee relations strategies and policies. Ensures HR programs are implemented based on business-specific priorities and legal requirements at the country level. Collaborates across the HR organization to deliver an integrated portfolio of services to all employees. Systematically deploys policies and structures established by HR functions while delivering differentiated solutions based on unique business needs, local market pressures, and the competitive landscape. Supports talent acquisition efforts of staffing and recruiting, and partners with mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and outsourcing (MADO) to ensure new employee integration success. Consults with managers and other stakeholders on employee relations issues. Interfaces with managers, employees, government agencies, and other external representatives in consultation and negotiations as necessary.
- Provides intermediate level of customer support to employees and managers for complex Contact HR cases; escalates as necessary.
- Develops program delivery and presentation materials to support program delivery and implementation.
- Analyzes employee data to provide research for human resources programs and reports findings to support HR program development and delivery.
- Develops a broad understanding human resources programs and a working knowledge of the business.
- Identifies implementation obstacles within businesses.
- Represents HR to internal stakeholders.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management, Business or any relevant discipline
- Typically 5+ years related experience in human resources functional area or HR Generalist role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed knowledge of human resources.
- Basic legal knowledge of the local environment.
- Developing business acumen.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Ability to respond independently to moderately complex inquiries.
- HRIS – Workday system knowledge preferred
Join us and make your mark!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.