Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
HR Workday Talent System Analyst
This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
One of our core principles is belief in the power of people. Recognizing that our people are HPE’s chief competitive advantage allows us to focus on ensuring that we keep the employee at the center of the programs and services we offer. The Human Resources (HR) division is responsible for the integral assistance of employees. This includes recruiting activities, administration, compensation, performance management, employee development, as well as the allocation of work-life-balance and training programs.
Partner with HR Talent Centers of Excellence. Manage mid-size and large pan-HPE talent projects and work requests in teams with other analysts. Map pre-defined business requirements to system capabilities, identify gaps and recommend technical solutions. Design and configure solutions primarily in Workday. Lead project implementation (enhanced functionality and process improvements) and engage vendors on support issues. Analyze and improve business process workflows. Develop use cases, test cases, customer scenarios, and system demos. Plan, coordinate and perform testing of newly developed or enhanced applications. Document current and future state business processes. Document change requests and create troubleshooting guides. Provide day-to-day operational support for HPE learning systems and applications.
How you´ll make your mark:
- Conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analysis in an effort to align system solutions with talent business initiatives.
- Work with HR Talent Centers of Excellence and business users to define and analyze problems and align the most appropriate technical, application or configuration solutions.
- Consider the business implications or the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Solicit, develop, document and manage business and technical requirements and provide detailed design and business rules to support the requirements throughout the talent life cycle
- Partner with internal customers and vendors, examining complex issues or concerns to find a long term solution, both process and system related.
- Develop detailed implementation plans and update project plans
- Design and configure solutions
- Document processes, procedures, or new approaches.
- Write and review system test plans and system test modules before implementation.
- Work cooperatively with business analysts to ensure all processes are fully tested.
- Provide initial assessment of change requests and system issues and partner with IT as necessary to troubleshoot or correct problems.
- Communicate issues or outages to the users.
- Undergraduate degree with a focus on Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources and 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Workday Talent Systems Administration Experience
- Workday System Configuration and Deployment Experience (preferably in the Talent space: Learning, Core Talent, Recruiting, Performance Management)
- Knowledge of system architectures and software development methodologies.
- Analytical skills – the ability to synthesize change quickly using subject and process knowledge.
- Independent problem solving – ability to articulate issues across projects and the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the HR organization to bring about solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communications with the ability to tailor communications appropriately to the audience.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Business and technical specification writing experience.
- Knowledge of policies, programs and procedures.
- Familiarity with learning web applications
- Experience with ERP Systems and/or Point Solutions in the Talent space (preferably Workday)
- Expert use of Microsoft Visio, Excel and Project.
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.