Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico
Finance Systems and Continuous Improvement
Responsible for managing special projects and initiatives on the AMS payroll environment, related to Data management as well as work force management. Super user for Workday HR, Workday time off, Workday time tracking , Eetime, Globalview (SAP) and other payroll systems. Responsible of driving digitalization and innovation on Payroll thru continuous improvement and ad hoc projects. Follow up and SPOC for Global initiatives
- Manages Wage type catalogue for AMS
- Time Off and time management systems super user – Workday time off and time tracking
- Analyzes, determines requirements, and understands application functionality within payroll
- Writes and executes complete testing plans and create test script for projects if required to support testing on SAP, Workday and any other payroll related system.
- Identifies, reports and supports process issues resolution with relevant parties
- Leads small to medium size projects on any AMS country
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding testing progress, initiatives, projects and issues.
- Oversees and provides access to testing tenants as well as main systems .
- Understands and executes Global reporting features.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating systems changes and helps Operations to evaluate the impact.
- Partners with Payroll, HR, IT to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications if the change impact multiple countries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience and understanding of payroll data and payroll / time systems
- Adept at collecting and analyzing input from multiple sources.
- Experience in ADP solutions and Workday implementations.
- Experience with different ways of running custom reports in Workday and SAP
- Business, process, and data analysis skills including automation tools.
- Project management skills – experienced in driving projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently within a project framework.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business users.
- Experienced in continuous improvement
Impact and Scope:
- AMS Countries
- Payroll Systems – SAP and Workday mainly
- In house automations
- Applies developed process knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and testing. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area or demonstrated competence. Typically 4-6 years of experience in payroll needed
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.