Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
India > Bangalore
IT Developer Engineer
HR and Payroll IT is looking for an experienced IT Developer with extensive knowledge on application development and data integrations in HR and Payroll domain.
He/She applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Develop, enhance and maintain applications and data integrations in Workday and/or HR Custom solutions area
- Involve in the technical analysis of the requirements and recommend solutions
- Collaborate and work with cross functional partners and global technical teams
- Troubleshoot issues and perform root cause and impact analysis
- Document Technical requirements, determine scope and estimate the development effort
- Participates as a member of development team or teams; may lead a small development team. Performs analysis of functional and business requirements. Prepares code stubs for others. Completes code to implement solutions.
- Contributes to design activities; may design solutions.
- Codes independently; participates in code reviews and may lead code reviews. Designs, prepares and executes Unit tests. Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain one or more technology areas. Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions. Independently implements end-user or enterprise infrastructure of moderate complexity or services prepared by more senior technologist for more complex solutions.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 6 years related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- .NET development experience is requiered
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience writing code in ASP. Net, C#, Java, jQuery, Java Script; databases like SQL Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools
- 2+ years of experience with Workday development – Workday Studio, Report Writer, EIB, Calculated Fields, XSLT, XML, Core Connectors
- Workday Experience in HCM or Payroll is preferred
Understanding of HR and Payroll Systems is a plus
- Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Understanding of modern software development tools.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools. Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.