Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico
Mexico Payroll Taxes SME
Responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery and accounting of salaries, wages, commissions, and incentive payments.
- Manages global process and PRIME materials repository.
- Analyzes, determines requirements, and understands application functionality.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans and create test script for projects if required to support testing.
- Identifies, reports and supports process issues resolution with relevant parties.
- Leads small to medium size projects.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding testing progress, and issue resolution.
- Oversees and provides access to testing tenants.
- Understands payroll system, absence, time off modules and Global reporting features.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating systems changes and helps Operations to evaluate the impact.
- Partners with Payroll, HR, IT to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications if the change impact multiple countries.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience and understanding of payroll data.
- Adept at collecting and analyzing input from multiple sources.
- Experience in ADP solutions and Workday implementations.
- Experience with different ways of running custom reports in Workday.
- Business, process, and data analysis skills including automation tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work proactively and independently within a project framework.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical business users.
Impact and Scope:
- Decisions and actions related to testing may have downstream repercussions lasting multiple weeks.
- Advises various internal, partner, and customer teams on the requirements and testing methodology required for project.
- Works closely with IT architects and technology leads, directly engaging with internal and external payroll teams.
- Applies developed process knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and testing. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area or demonstrated competence. Typically 4-6 years of experience.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.