Spring, Texas, United States of America
Austin, Texas, United States of America
Senior Workday Integration / Extend Developer
HR IT is looking an experienced Workday Integration and Extend Developer with extensive knowledge on data integrations and application development. An ideal candidate applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to development teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Design, Develop and deploy complex and custom Integration solutions within Workday HCM, Recruiting and other modules.
- Majorly focused on development and maintenance of integrations using workday core tools like Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services, EIBs, developing complex BIRT Reports and others.
- Responsible for designing, developing, testing and deployment of Workday Extend applications.
- Document Technical requirements, determine scope and estimate the development effort.
- Demonstrates technical leadership, and exerts influence outside of immediate team. Develops innovative team solutions to complex problems. Contributes to strategic direction for teams.
- Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to provide maintenance solutions across one or more technology areas.
- Performs solution design. Applies HP and 3rd party technologies and leads design of highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
- Independently implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and customers. Mentors and consults with team members and other organizations, customer and vendors on complex issues.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 10 years of related experience or a Master's degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 or more years of experience in Workday Integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, EIB, Calculated Fields, Report Writer, XSLT, XML and BIRT Reports
- 5 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like Sql Server/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
- Expertise in web service and API technologies such as WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML, XSLT, and JSON
- Workday Experience in HCM and Recruiting modules is preferred.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Advanced understanding of modern software development tools.
- General Project Management. Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Advanced Web technologies. Good verbal and written communication skills; influencing skills and ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team. Demonstrated technical leadership skills.
No shift premium (United States of America)
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.