With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of advance composite materials, including carbon fiber, woven reinforcements, resins, prepregs, honeycombs and additive manufactured parts. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking a Contract Recruiter-Remote for our US Salary Recruitment. This position can will be located anywhere in the United States.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Full cycle recruiting for Hexcel’s locations across the United States.
- Consult and recommend a talent identification strategy through targeted advertising sources & passive recruiting
- Review resumes to ensure minimum requirements are met, phone screen candidates, summarize phone screens into thoughtful and clear notes for the hiring team, recommend top talent for interviews, coordinate phone and onsite interviews, initiate pre-employment requirements, pre-close finalist candidates and remain engaged through onboarding and orientation of new hires
- Manage the requisition, posting, and candidate record retention requirements in accordance with the EEO & OFCCP regulations
- Guide internal & external candidates throughout the selection process through timely and effective communication, disposition, and feedback
- Foster a positive candidate and hiring leader experience through clear & timely communication of process expectations & timing, company culture, and our employee value proposition
- Conduct both passive and active sourcing and recruitment strategies for niche searches at the entry-level, mid-level, and executive-level
- Leverage effective sourcing strategies to attract active and passive candidates. Uses employee referral, recruiting boards, internet, social media, industry and community organizations to build a strong talent pool – including diverse talent
- Supports the talent acquisition process from requisition approval to new hire through the use of an Applicant Tracking System (Workday Recruiting)
- Other administrative and recordkeeping duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree required; prefer degree in Business, Human Resources, Organizational Development or Communication
- 5+ years of full life cycle recruiting experience; candidates with previous experience in corporate and industrial/manufacturing/engineering recruiting preferred
- Ability to learn the business at an accelerated pace and educate candidates on Hexcel
- Strong investigative and research skills – knows where to find relevant talent, how to generate interest, network, and obtain referrals
- Superior communications skills – verbal and written
- Broad thinking and perspective of current talent acquisition trends and best practice, including learning and using new recruiting related tools and technology
- Leadership presence and the ability to influence Hiring Manager, HR Business Partners and other stakeholders – someone who is sought after for opinion and guidance by others
- Successful history learning and navigating geographical markets and diverse industries; utilizing that knowledge to develop creative and effective recruiting strategies
- Self-motivated to maintain personal metrics and deliver accurate reporting
- Open to travel
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.