USA – CT – Stamford
With our strong investment in research and development and our culture of continuous improvement, Hexcel is the industry leader in the manufacturing of advance composite materials, including carbon fiber, woven reinforcements, resins, prepregs, honeycombs and additive manufactured parts. We invite you to join the Hexcel team at various manufacturing sites, sales offices and R&T centers around the globe. Become a part of the “strength within.”
Hexcel is currently seeking a Staffing Coordinator (Temporary) for the Stamford, CT location. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, highly organized and self-motivated individual.
The selected individual will be responsible for but not limited to the following obligations:
- Handle general day-to-day administrative duties including, arrangement of executive and talent acquisition team’s international/domestic travel requests & meeting coordination
- Coordinate and assist with candidate travel accommodations (air, hotel, ground transportation) and expense reimbursements
- Responsible for coordination of employee referral poster
- Manage weekly job postings by utilizing the appropriate job boards, newspapers, universities, etc. and tracking of all side job board expenses
- Manage the background check process, including report management and reconciling monthly invoices for payment
- Act as primary point of contact for general recruitment inbox requests & follow-up
- Assist with career fair logistics (shipping, orders, planning)
- Run, review & distribute Monthly Hire Report through Workday HRIS for HR Team; support Staffing Director to finalize month end reports
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant working experience
- BA in Business or related field preferred
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and maintain positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and tech savvy
- Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Takes ownership of work; able to work independently
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Creative thinker; eager to learn
Eligible candidate must be: U.S. citizen, U.S. national, a person lawfully admitted for permanent residence, a temporary resident under sections 210(a) or 245(A) of the Act, a person admitted in refugee status, a person granted asylum. Hexcel (NYSE: HXL) is a global leader in advanced composites technology, a leading producer of carbon fiber, and the world leader in honeycomb manufacturing for the commercial aerospace industry.
Hexcel is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, status as protected veteran, or any other protected class.