PA, Working at Home – Pennsylvania
MD, Working at Home – Maryland
WA, Working at Home – Washington
NC, Working at Home – N Carolina
LA, Working at Home – Louisiana
KY, Working at Home – Kentucky
KS, Working at Home – Kansas
IN, Working at Home – Indiana
IL, Working at Home – Illinois
GA, Working at Home – Georgia
IA, Working at Home – Iowa
FL, Working at Home – Florida
CO, Working at Home – Colorado
CA, Working at Home – California
DE, Working at Home – Delaware
CT, Working at Home – Conneticut
AR, Working at Home – Arkansas
AZ, Working at Home – Arizona
AL, Working at Home – Alabama
AK, Working at Home – Alaska
NV, Working at Home – Nevada
VT, Working at Home – Vermont
ID, Working at Home – Idaho
TN, Working at Home -Tennessee
OK, Working at Home – Oklahoma
HI, Working at Home – Hawaii
MS, Working at Home – Mississippi
UT, Working at Home – Utah
NH, Working at Home – New Hampshire
NM, Working at Home – New Mexico
WY, Working at Home – Wyoming
ND, Working at Home – North Dakota
SD, Working at Home-South Dakota
RI, Working at Home – Rhode Island
WV, Working at Home – W Virginia
MO, Working at Home – Montana
TX, Working at Home – Texas
DC, Working at Home – Dist of Col
OH, Working at Home – Ohio
NJ, Working at Home – New Jersey
OR, Working at Home – Oregon
SC, Working at Home-South Carolina
MO, Working at Home – Missouri
VA, Working at Home – Virginia
MA, Working at Home -Massachusetts
NE, Working at Home – Nebraska
MN, Working at Home – Minnesota
MI, Working at Home – Michigan
WI, Working at Home – Wisconsin
NY, Working at Home – New York
ME, Working at Home – Maine
Job Description :
SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
This job has the goal of providing the opportunity to acquire practical experience through direct exposure to the related business line(s) and to develop the next generation of diverse business professionals. To that end, the program will provide hands-on training and experience in the business line, expose the various career opportunities in the business line and related areas, and prepare participants for positions in the business.
Pursuance of a graduate degree full or part-time in an accredited college or university.
- Pursing a degree in business, law or management
- Ability to communicate with college students and discuss career paths and Highmark Health internship openings
- Knowledge of Workday, Excel, and Word
- Ability to present to audiences of 25 or more.
- Ability to be organized and work in a fast-paced environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Communicate effectively. This position displays effective communication skills while interacting directly with colleagues, clientele, and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
2. Under supervision, provide professional services as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the area. Receives guidance, training, and mentoring from senior personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
3. Undertake and/or participate in projects and programs designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
4. Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise and ability.
5. As specifically requested by management, conducts research and reporting inclusive of recommendations or alternative proposals for action.
6. Undertake related studies or enrichment programs as appropriate to the specific objectives of the operating unit.
7. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Disclaimer: The job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and essential duties and responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job.
Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set forth in the code of business conduct and company policies
As a component of job responsibilities, employees may have access to covered information, cardholder data, or other confidential customer information that must be protected at all times. In connection with this, all employees must comply with both the Health Insurance Portability Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) as described in the Notice of Privacy Practices and Privacy Policies and Procedures as well as all data security guidelines established within the Company’s Handbook of Privacy Policies and Practices and Information Security Policy. Furthermore, it is every employee’s responsibility to comply with the company’s Code of Business Conduct. This includes but is not limited to adherence to applicable federal and state laws, rules, and regulations as well as company policies and training requirements.
Pay Range Minimum:
Pay Range Maximum:
Base pay is determined by a variety of factors including a candidate’s qualifications, experience, and expected contributions, as well as internal peer equity, market, and business considerations. The displayed salary range does not reflect any geographic differential Highmark may apply for certain locations based upon comparative markets.
Highmark Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf)
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact number below.
For accommodation requests, please contact HR Services Online at HRServices@highmarkhealth.org