Keen to become part of a truly global, collaborative team of professionals? Your journey begins here.
The Senior HR Operations Manager is responsible for leading, owning and ensuring the successful delivery of services to the UK People Team.
Responsibility includes supporting, developing and supervising the team to meet the set objectives.
- Responsible for the timely and qualitive delivery, compliance, accuracy and efficiency of the services to support the employee life cycle from onboarding to offboarding and ensure the services provided adhere to firm policies and procedures and any local regulations.
- Keep up to date with any regulatory and/or process changes relating to the services provided and ensure prompt communication to the team including co-ordination or provision of training to ensure the team can meet the objectives.
- Collaborate with the internal stakeholders to develop processes including use of technology to ensure the team delivers quality and efficient services.
- Ensure that all data handled by the team complies with firm and local regulations.
OPERATIONS AND SERVICE DELIVERY
- Manage and represent the HR Operations input for internal meetings and project groups and client and independent audits.
- Lead the onboarding of new service offerings, including but not limited to setting up service level agreements (SLA), key performance indicators, service catalogue, process mapping and formalised terms of engagement.
- Drive initiatives and projects to promote effective working within the team and for the team with the UK People team.
- Manage relevant third-party vendor relationship (SLA’s, service delivery, onboarding of additional services and cost) and tender processes.
- Responsible for the team’s budget and maintaining fiscal responsibility for expenditure.
- Management, coaching and development of the Team in conjunction with any relevant manager.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the business and external providers.
THE CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS PROFILE:
- Grade 12 or equivalent – Required.
- Bachelors or equivalent – Required.
- 5-8 years’ experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Expert knowledge of Workday and interest in using technology efficiently.
- Understanding and interest in maintaining a working knowledge of relevant employment, immigration and data privacy legislation.
- Understands the security, privacy and confidential nature of HR work.
- Minimum of 6 years HR operations experience with an expectation that this was at a manager level.
- Experience of working in a shared services centre within the professional services industry.
- Advanced Working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel (Vlookups).
- Experience of working with HR systems and databases
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of a centralised/ shared services environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable to have difficult conversations with team members when required.
- Strong leadership and communication skills with a personality to excel and motivate others to succeed.
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Exemplary behaviour in the team specifically relating to performance, diligence, teamwork and timekeeping.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines.
- Proactive, hardworking and responsible
- Proactively assists in the management of feedback and annual conversations; sets and monitors demanding but achievable objectives for self and others.
- Ensures their role and contribution of the team meets business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage themselves and team through conflicting priorities.
- Strong presentation and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Excellent organisational, administrative, motivational and time management skills.
- Flexible approach to work and responsibilities.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Customer service mind set.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Diplomatic and tactful.