Who you Are:
The People Technology Lead will be a key member of the People Ops and Finance teams, partnering with the Director, People Tech and Leadership to help set and maintain the People Technology roadmap. This position will also partner with the other People CoEs, as well as other departments in the enterprise, as Workday’s SME to analyze Workday current configurations, and improve these to leverage the return on technological capabilities. The Technology Lead builds project plans, ensures adherence to project schedules, maintains a systems orientation and can work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. This position also serves as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional area and assists with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, integrations, reporting and process improvement opportunities.
What You’ll Do:
• Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of Workday system upgrades, testing or patches.
• Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
• Provides production support, including configuration of annual processes, researching and resolving Workday unexpected results or process flaws; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Assists in development of standard, custom, and dashboards reports for ongoing business needs.
• Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Support other HR systems with troubleshooting, reporting and maintenance as needed.
• Accountable for all functional deliverables including technical design specifications, diagrams, flows, and documentation of all configuration changes
• Strong collaborative skills and proven track record of building relationships with internal and external clients.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to change. Flexible. Ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities. Work effectively with continuous change and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated knowledge of Human Resources function.
• Expert in the use of Workday.
• Strong customer focus and service delivery.
• Ability to manage both day-to-day operations and project work.
• Ability to objectively assess and improve HR business processes.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills.
• Works well independently and as part of a project team.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong communications skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent organization and follow through skills
• Able to work with highly confidential material
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Your Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field strongly preferred.
• Must have global implementation experience
- 4+ years of Workday experience in a global setting.
- 5+ years of overall professional experience
- Expertise in Workday main functional modules: HCM, Absence, Benefits, Payroll and Integrations
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies: Workday Studio, Workday Core Connectors, EIB/DTS, Workday Report Writer, SOAP requests, Web Services. Experience with HR data conversions.
Horizon Media is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
$120,000.00 – $145,000.00
A successful applicant’s actual base salary may vary based upon, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure/certifications, and equity. As an organization, we take an aptitude and competency-based hiring approach and offer a competitive total rewards package to our employees.