Hato Rey, PR
About HUB International:
HUB International Limited (“HUB”) is the 5th largest global insurance and employee benefits broker, providing a broad array of property, casualty, risk management, life and health, employee benefits, investment and wealth management products and services. With over 10,000 employees in 450 offices throughout North America, HUB has grown substantially, in part due to our industry leading success in Mergers and Acquisitions.
What we offer you:
At HUB we believe in investing in the future of our employees. Our entrepreneurial culture fosters an environment of open feedback and improvement that empowers our people to make the best decisions for our customers and organization. We offer:
- Competitive salaries and benefits offerings
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance wand voluntary insurance options
- 401k matching program
- Life and Disability Plans
- Great work/life balance, because that’s important for all of us!
- The ability to be a part of a motivated, winning team with the opportunity to learn from colleagues who are amongst the top talent in the industry!
- Growth potential – HUB is constantly growing and so can your career!
- A rewarding career that helps local businesses in the community
The Human Resources Generalist (HRG) will coordinate human resources activities and compliance for our Puerto Rico Office, based in San Juan. The HRG will provide day-to-day tactical and guidance on HR initiatives, practices, and policies & procedures.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to Workday reporting, auditing, compensation, benefits, leave management, FONDO, retirement plan and others.
- Works in partnership with local managers, VP of HR and Regional Recruiter to recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings. Follows up on employee referrals.
- Assist with the development of policies and programs to attract, retain, and promote a diverse work force for the organization
- Implements new hire orientation and 30-day check ins for the first 12 months.
- Champions employee recognition programs including anniversary and birthdays.
- Manages PR summer internship program.
- Manager Wellness Program and employee related activities
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with regional operations to develop solutions, programs and policies to meet and improve business outcomes
- Maintain concise, organized employee files and documentation
- Make administrative and procedural decisions and demonstrate judgment on sensitive, confidential matters
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Bilingual skills required (Spanish & English)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Human Resources role
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to prioritize
- Demonstrated project management skills and capable of developing effective employee relations
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with HRIS & Talent Management systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Department Human Resources
Required Experience: 5-7 years of relevant experience
Required Travel: No Travel Required
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (4-year degree)
HUB International Limited is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran’s status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm .
We endeavor to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the US Recruiting Team toll-free at (844) 300-9193 or [email protected]. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.