The ICF HR Technology team is looking for a Workday Reporting & People Analytics Analyst to help advance our reporting capabilities and building predictive insights into technical dashboarding solutions.
As a Reporting & People Analytics Analyst, you will assess the business requirements and Workday’s capabilities to create reports and dashboards within multiple Workday workstreams including HCM, Talent, Learning, and Compensation. You play a key role in the development, administration and improvement of HR reporting processes, data governance and data quality initiatives.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Manage the maintenance, design, development, testing, and deployment of standard and custom Workday reports and dashboards in alignment with program objectives and data security framework using calculated fields, and other analytics capabilities
- Proactively researching new Workday reporting & analytics features and functionality and determining how best to meet user needs
- Supporting Workday upgrades
- Works closely with stakeholders to assess reporting requirements.
- Document requirements, development, UAT and final deployment in a SOX compliance environment
- Perform reporting audits to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Partnering with other members of the HR Technology team to develop creative solutions for delivering data and insights to leaders, employees, and HR professionals
- Troubleshooting user issues
- 3+ years of experience in Workday reporting, dashboards, and creating calculated fields. Strong knowledge of Workday Security. Experience in Tableau and Power BI a plus.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to deliver across multiple tasks and deadlines
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel
- Experience and knowledge of HR and Employee data. Preferred experience in data within multiple Workday workstreams.
- Strong client relationship skills. Ability to partner with HR colleagues to identify reporting needs, address gaps
- Manage plans to meet implementation milestones, ensure deliverables are met
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world’s toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email [email protected] and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)