If you’re looking for a special place to build or grow your career, you’ve found it. Whether you’re an experienced professional, a recent college graduate or somewhere in between, IDEX is a place where you can apply your existing skills and learn new ones in an environment where you can make an impact.
With interesting opportunities in engineering, marketing, sales, supply chain, operations, HR, finance, and more across more than 40 diverse businesses around the globe, chances are, we have something special for you.
The Sr. Human Resources Generalist plans, organizes and executes Human Resource functions for the Hale Business Unit while providing best-in-class service to all internal customers. This role will have frequent daily interaction with all levels of team members within the business and focus on cultivating a culture, supported by policy and procedure, that aligns to a high-performance environment operating by IDEX Values.
REPORTING TO: Sr. Human Resources Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Manage and execute talent acquisition using traditional and non-traditional recruitment sources that ensures the casting of a “wide net” to attract and introduce qualified diverse candidates to the organization.
- Manage documentation related to HR processes.
- Facilitates new employee onboarding.
- Maintain employee data in HRIS ensuring data integrity.
- Oversees employee leave management processes.
- Oversees company recognition program.
- Conducts objective investigations and oversees and resolved employee relations issues in a fair and consistent manner.
- Acts as the point of contact for the company benefits plans; annual benefits open enrollment, and issue resolution.
- Develop, implement and maintain required regulatory reporting; AAP, EEO, VETS, OSHA, etc.
- Ensure organizational compliance with labor laws including but not limited to DOL and EEOC.
- Coordinate talent/performance review process and training initiatives.
- Manage VOE (Voice of Employee) process, analyze data, determine metrics and process improvement projects.
- Responsible for partnering with the Corporate Payroll team to ensure the accurate processing of payroll. This includes communication of changes, reviewing timecards in timekeeping system, tracking vacation accruals, reviewing payroll register and answering employee questions related to payroll.
- Act as liaison with Workers Compensation insurer to manage all workers compensation claims to closure.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or Business Related Science preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources role
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification preferred.
- Experience with Workday and Kronos preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills as well as high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability and experience working in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Are you ready to join a different kind of company where our people, our culture, and our commitments are centered around providing trusted solutions that improve lives around the world?
IDEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. IDEX gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other consideration or protected category made unlawful by federal, state or local laws (Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled).
Attention Applicants: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please let us know. Likewise, if you are limited in the ability to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, we will determine an alternate way for you to apply. Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance with an accommodation. These contact tools may be used only by individuals with a disability for accommodation requests. Do not inquire as to the status of an application.