Virtual United States
IDEXX is seeking a Sales Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. In this role, you will be responsible for recruiting Field Sales professionals that will sell medical devices, reference lab services, computer software, and hardware to Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics in North America. If you have Sales recruiting experience in the biotechnology, animal health, or computer software space, we’d love to hear from you! This is a full-time & remote opportunity.
The Sales Recruiter will be a key member of our Commercial & Innovation Recruitment team. This is an exciting team to join because we oversee strategic lines of business at IDEXX, including: Field Sales, Field Support, Inside Sales, Marketing, IT, Customer Support, Corporate Functions, Data Analytics, R&D, and Product Management. IDEXX is a fast-paced and growing organization, and we are committed to finding the best talent to fill our roles in a timely manner.
In the role of Sales Recruiter:
- You will provide full life cycle recruiting
- You will create recruitment advertising postings, source candidates through online social networking, job boards, professional networking, and employee referrals.
- You will partner with your manager and HR Business Partners to strategize, lead and coach the stakeholders within the business.
- You will provide an exceptional candidate experience
- You will find innovative strategies and solutions to meet hiring goals.
What you will need to succeed:
- Five plus years of recruiting experience
- A passion and love for sourcing and recruiting talent and providing a superior candidate experience.
- You possess a sense of urgency for short-term results while balancing long-term goals.
- You bring experience collaborating with stakeholders, building relationships, influencing, and partnering with the business to attract top talent.
- You have a proven pattern of innovative thinking and problem solving.
- You have a competitive spirit that drives you to find the best talent.
- You have a willingness to work as part of a collaborative global team.
- You are internet and social media savvy with experience mining online databases, experience with Workday, Service Now, and Linked In Recruiter.
- You have strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; and the ability to establish rapport quickly.
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You can meet the physical requirements that go with working in this position –sitting for extended periods of time, extensive phone and computer use.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you? We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.