Virtual United States
As a ServiceNow Analyst, you are part of the Global HR Technology Team responsible for the analysis, design, and development of mainly ServiceNow along with Workday. While working closely with all HR CoEs globally, you will build a thorough understanding of HR business processes, analyze the evolving business requirements to configure the development of business solutions, improve the systems we support, and look into creating efficiency within the different departments through Robotic Process Automation (RPA) work
The Global HR Technology team consist of 6 committed professionals based in the US and Europe. Being an integral member of this team, which has been growing with IDEXX all along the way, you will share the vision of taking ownership of your functional expertise area and be ready to collaborate and support your peers. We perform as a united team, no country silos!
In This Role
You will be mainly responsible for ServiceNow system design, configuration, and setup. This is a technical position where you would be administering enhancements and updates to the HR Service Delivery product. This position will configure key functional areas of the Workday system.
ServiceNow HR Service Delivery:
- You will administer ServiceNow configuration, services, and perform related maintenance tasks
- You will Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- You will participate in ongoing production and end user support
- You will Liaise with stakeholders and IT, to contribute to ServiceNow governance and continual improvement.
- You will manage Workday system configuration.
- You will analyze and troubleshoot Workday related issues through root-cause analysis and resolve.
- You will assist in the day-to-day maintenance and support of Workday operations.
What You Will Need to Succeed
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have at least 2 years of HR systems experience (ServiceNow experience preferred).
- You are analytical and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are detail oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- You are able to prioritize tasks with tight deadlines.
- You are comfortable working both individually and as a team player.
- You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- You are able to drive conversations
What We Offer
When you join IDEXX, you will find yourself in a challenging but exciting environment where you are given the opportunity to be yourself, innovate, and grow. We have so much to offer!
- From day one, you will get full autonomy in your work and ample support when you need it.
- You will join a successful team who is proud of the work they do and motivated by their unified purpose of helping others.
- You will work with people who are inspiring, open, and the best in their operating space.
- We believe in you – with over 10,000 employees all over the globe, there are lots of opportunities for learning, personal growth, and career expansion.
- You’ll be part of a double-digit growth company in a quickly growing market and we are leading the way forward with innovative products, services, and a strong focus on our customers.
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from diseases. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 10,000 talented people.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
IDEXX values a diverse workforce and workplace and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBT individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
IDEXX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any protected category prohibited by local, state, or federal laws.