IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
The IKO Global IT department is looking for a passionate, inquisitive, detail oriented and highly customer focused Change Management Lead to join our growing team.
A key goal in Global IT is successful collaboration with IKO key business leads and stakeholders to deliver on prioritized corporate initiatives. We strive to improve our processes regularly, utilizing new technologies, leading practices and experiences from our personnel.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL BE.
The Workday Change Management Lead role will focus developing the change management strategy and underlying plans for the implementation of Workday Payroll and Time Tracking modules for our phase 2 project
You will work closely with the Workday vendor, Project team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Develop change management strategy for the implementation of Workday payroll, Time Tracking module and Time clocks
- Provide change management leadership, i.e., points of view, direction and guidance based on professional experience and expertise, to Project management team and steering committee
- Lead and conduct analytical diagnostics, e.g., stakeholder analysis and change risks
- Ensure alignment to overall program objectives and execution of all underlying change plans – e.g., stakeholder management, communications, change agent engagement, and end-user training
- Determine and execute methods for measuring success of change management efforts, including sensing effectiveness and making adjustments
- Developing change management plans for project and/or change initiatives
- Evaluating the impact of planned organizational change – people, process, technology
- Identifying and managing anticipated resistance to change
- Leading change management work streams with a structured methodology / process
- Supporting development of communications relevant to change initiatives
- Providing coaching and training to employees at all levels
- Defining success metrics and measuring performance against these
- Providing reporting and other updates to management and project teams
- Good understanding of change management principles, techniques & tools
- Effective facilitation and influencing skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Good problem-solving skills
- Team player & able to collaborate with others
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- 7+ years of Organizational Change Management experience – solid understanding of fundamental Change Management methods and deliverables
- Experience leading enterprise change management efforts for global, IT implementations
- Familiarity and understanding with HR business processes and information systems
- Demonstrated ability in leading change management teams and change agents responsible for stakeholder management, communications, training and end user adoption
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience working for a manufacturing company will be an asset
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.