IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL BE.
- Processes weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for shared services and several facilities across Canada including salary employees, union/non-union hourly employees.
- Manages complicated pay exceptions, bonus and incentive payments, retroactive payments, error resolution and complex problem solving for payroll, time management and financial reporting.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality relative to personal data, compensation data and employee benefits information.
- Ensures integrity, consistency and reliability with regards to information entered in the HRIS system.
- Manages benefit eligibilities for salary, non-union and union hourly employees.
- Generates various management reports for Corp, HR, auditors, Stats Canada.
- Processes various remittances – garnishments, union dues, pension contributions, group insurance invoices, WCB, EHT, etc.
- Research issues and promptly resolves internal and external inquiries.
- Supports all internal and external audit requirements.
- Assists Payroll Manager with year-end balancing and reporting.
- Works within various government legislation, Collective Bargaining Agreements and Company Policy and ensures company is in compliance.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE.
- A certified payroll practitioner with a CPP
- 4 – 7 years of end-to-end national payroll processing experience
- Experience with unions and collective bargaining agreements (CBA)
- The ability to conduct business in English French
- Experience with Workday HRIS and payroll system would be an asset
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.