IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will conduct Administrative support to the Talent Acquisition team and select recruiting activity for assigned requisitions, directly supporting assigned client groups.
- Conduct recruiting activity for assigned requisitions including initial intake meeting, sourcing, applicant testing, telephone screening, interviewing, and employment offer coordination
- Manage assigned projects within Talent Acquisition including but not limited to Internship programs, Vendor Management
- Create offer packages and ensure the testing and background check requirements are completed for every selected candidate as required
- Represent IKO at all times in a professional manner and ensure a positive candidate experience regardless of hiring decision outcomes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- At least 1-2 years of experience in recruitment, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Successfully achieve results in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to easily embrace change and demonstrate flexibility when direction or priorities shift
- Work well as part of a team, as well as autonomously
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with social media and job boards
- Experience with Workday an asset
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.