IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus a on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US, YOU WILL BE.
The Workday Business Analyst role will focus on the design and implementation of a Human Resource, Human Capital Management system for our North American operations. As an integral part of the project team, you will be working directly with key business leads to collect business requirements, prepare functional specifications, prototype defined functionality and assist in the overall organizational change associated with the deployment of Workday HCM software.
You will work closely with the Workday vendor, Project team, Business Process Owners, Business Analysts from other functions, and IT Management to ensure the project progresses along agreed timelines and meets the key business requirements and success criteria.
- Document business processes, business scenarios, detailed business requirements to ensure Workday is aligned to IKO goals
- Develop testing strategy, including writing and coordination of test script execution within Workday and across multiple interfaces between other applications (Benefit Providers, Payroll, etc.)
- Support business process development, setup modifications, integrations, security, and overall maintenance of Workday
- Assist with migration of HR data from legacy systems to Workday HCM platform
- Develop/update materials for training end/key users, i.e., appropriate system process documentation, procedures and / or work instructions
- Create and maintain complex system configuration and troubleshooting of business processes in HCM, Recruiting, Absence, Payroll and Time
- Assist with bi-annual releases, including analysis of impacts of new functionality, testing, integrations and cross functional up and downstream analysis
- Partner with key stakeholders in issue identification, analysis, and resolution
- Participate in audit and governance exercises
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 7+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst, on large and complex technology projects with a focus on HR and Payroll systems in the Manufacturing & Distribution industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Workday implementation activities
- Working knowledge of Ceridian & ADP Payroll systems and Kronos time systems is required
- Strong analytical skills to manage migration of legacy HR data to Workday, work with multiple interfaces to internal and external applications, and assist Corporate HR to develop reporting analytics and employee/manager self-service portals
- Experienced with SDLC methodology run projects
- University degree is required
- SharePoint experience is an asset
- PMI-PBA certification is an asset
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to different levels of the organization (written and verbal – i.e., PowerPoint)
- Business process flows and modeling
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.