IKO Industries Ltd. is a market leader in the manufacturing of roofing and building materials. IKO is a Canadian owned and operated business with production facilities worldwide and has many years of unparalleled success in the roofing materials industry. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values. People like you!
The Workday HCM Analyst is responsible for the effective and efficient administration of IKO’s HR Information Systems, technology and data with a focus providing support to system users across multiple functional areas. This includes providing technical support to Human Resources and Payroll while ensuring data integrity, maintaining quality and consistency of HRIS database information, acting as a technical point-of-contact, assisting with the testing of system changes, reporting, analytics and dashboards.
On-site work set up reporting to our office in Mississauga.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary
- Competitive health and benefit plan
- Competitive matched retirement savings program
- The opportunity to join a continuously growing organization with focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- The opportunity to work with an industry leader in manufacturing
WHEN YOU JOIN US YOU WILL BE;
- Responsible for day-to-day end user HRIS support in the Payroll and Time Tracking modules; proactively managing and responding to Tier 1 and Tier 2 level requests for Payroll and Time Tracking
- Liaising with the business to understand their needs and usage of Workday Payroll and Time Tracking, and with Workday support re: requests for new Payroll and Time functionality & bug/defect fix support
- Obtaining and documenting requirements for Workday Payroll and Time – for all setup values and Business Processes, including any Self-Service aspects
- Planning, designing, and configuring Workday Payroll and Time Tracking-related modules for all enhancements or break/fix
- Developing calculated fields, conditional routing, and business processes that support the requirements outlined. Mitigating any opportunities for inaccurate data, business process routing, or impacts to other business areas
- Supporting configuration updates for Payroll and Time modules impacted by releases and upgrades as needed
- Leading/Participating in interactive discussions regarding requirements and possible methods of configuration
- Understanding and documenting the impact of configuration changes on business processes and communicating to business stakeholders
- Supporting UAT activities by providing input to test cases recommended for configuration changes
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis to determine an appropriate action plan for break/fix including impacted employees/users/data clean-up
- Maintaining change log and design documentation to reflect any changes made to business processes/design post implementation
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Computer Science
- 3 years of Workday experience (Payroll and Time Tracking modules) – preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly MS Excel, including advanced formulas, Pivot Tables, exports/imports, etc.
- Experience providing Workday reporting solutions to HR/business users is an asset
- Experience working with agile delivery or are open to working in an agile environment would be an asset
- Strong technical aptitude for HR systems functionality, analytical, strong interpersonal skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with advanced skills in Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain technical concepts and technologies to all levels of the organization
- Impeccable attention to detail to help maintain our HCM architecture, processes, security and data integrity
- Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments, under pressure, and with changing and competing priorities and timelines
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee's sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.