China – Shanghai
The Service marketing specialist is responsible for generating market insights, developing and implementation of marketing plan, service product design and management to improve capture rate and retain customer loyalty. planning,
The position requires minimal travel time (20%).
- Service marketing strategy development (30% workload)
- Participate in the planning and ideation of Greater China service business initiatives by implementing yearly goals / strategy.
- Carry out market research and business analysis to gain insight, benchmark with market best practice
- Cooperate with internal stakeholders to build up service marketing strategies
- Service Product design and promotions (55% workload)
- Responsible for the designing and delivery of assigned service product promotions, coordinate internally & externally, within timeline, budget and resources.
- Create an efficient and inspiring way-of-working to engage key stakeholders at the right time and maximize business goals in all the actions we take.
- Work together with Territory Account Managers and Service Sales to make sure they fully understand service product promotion rules to maximum the achievements.
- Define, monitor and report on project result, key successes, missed opportunities and future suggestions.
- Set and analyze relevant and trackable KPIs based on promotions, initiatives, always equipped with a result-driven mindset when making decisions.
- Customer Activities (15% workload)
- Plan and organize the customer activities in order to promote customer satisfactions and improve customer loyalty.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- 2+ years of experience in service business role of medical device or a related field with customer-facing experience.
- Experience with service products selling/marketing and customer relationship management to allow for a better understanding of the service business.
- Self- motivated to continue learning beyond initial onboarding within the role.
- A demonstrated desire to be an effective and positive collaborator within a team selling environment and a willingness to provide and seek feedback from teammates.
- Approaches tasks with urgency. Willingness to plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Have knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing and Genotyping methods is preferred.
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree or above is preferred.
In order to apply for this position you will need to provide the following personal information to Illumina: Name, gender, contact information, education and employment history and other information as necessary. Otherwise Illumina will not be able to process your job application. Illumina engages Workday, Inc. (“Workday”) globally to provide HR management services. As such, the information above may be collected, transferred, stored, and/or deleted through the Illumina Workday system designed and operated by Workday on behalf of Illumina. The Illumina Workday system and the personal data above is hosted outside of your country. By submitting your job application through Workday, you agree to the collection, transfer, storage and use of your personal information by Illumina through Workday. If you would like to access, correct, restrict or remove any personal information that you have submitted through the Illumina Workday system, you may contact [email protected].
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1, 2021.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.