Singapore – Woodlands
What if the work you did every day could impact the lives of people you know? Or all of humanity?
At Illumina, we are expanding access to genomic technology to realize health equity for billions of people around the world. Our efforts enable life-changing discoveries that are transforming human health through the early detection and diagnosis of diseases and new treatment options for patients.
Working at Illumina means being part of something bigger than yourself. Every person, in every role, has the opportunity to make a difference. Surrounded by extraordinary people, inspiring leaders, and world changing projects, you will do more and become more than you ever thought possible.
This role is responsible for developing the talent acquisition strategies, branding and manage end-to-end hiring process in Illumina. The Sr Talent Acquisition Specialist will work in close partnership with the business to provide talent market insights, consultations and support to deliver comprehensive and value-added services.
- Develops and implements proactive TA strategies and build a talent pipeline of diverse and qualified talents for current and future expansion business needs
- Acts as trusted advisors to coach and advise on attraction, selection and hiring to ensure a consistent candidate assessment process
- Collaborates with Business and HR business partners to build understanding of business requirements and to map the role criteria, define position description and requirements
- Manage end-to-end of the hiring process from sourcing, screening, interviewing, salary proposals and approvals to hire
- Ensures positive experience for all candidates at different stages of recruitment
- Prepares reports, analytics and presentations for leadership team to provide insights of recruitment status and talent market landscape
- Innovates and executes projects to improve the recruitment process
- Manage university internship program as a strategic pipeline for future hires
- Develop and host branding events /recruitment drives to build pipeline
- Participate in and contribute to employment branding activities
- Ensuring the employer brand is fully leveraged, and embedded in talent acquisition process
- Works collaboratively, shares knowledge and influence the stakeholders
- Accommodating any additional tasks and responsibilities as required by business conditions
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Possess a Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 7 years’ experience and a successful track record in a complex recruitment model / environment
- Preferred experience in recruitment in manufacturing and technology industries
- Experience in hiring for Scientific R&D functions is highly advantageous
- Familiarity with strategising and using innovative approaches for talent pipelining activities will be advantageous
- Possesses strong consulting and presentation skills and experience in conceptualizing and translating business objectives into Talent Acquisition solutions
- Possesses excellent communications and influencing skills to network effectively, establishing quick credibility, and building sustainable relationships
- Excellent competency in Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word. Experience in using Workday ATS will be an added advantage
- Able to approach problem-solving in a structured manner
- Thrives in fast-paced work environment
- Able to handle multiple priorities at the same time
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.