IMB, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA is hiring for a Director, Talent Acquisition!
Do you want to you want to make a difference with your skills and experience? IMB impacts lives around the world; come join a fantastic Staff Human Resources team!
Hours: Full time
Location: Richmond, VA
Schedule: Hybrid work-from-home after training period
Rate: Commensurate with experience
The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for delivering a quality candidate and employee experience, implementing employer branding activities that attract and retain qualified candidates, leading all sourcing strategies to build talent pipelines for current and future job openings, and managing recruiting strategies for all vacancies.
- Drive program design and development of new talent acquisition strategies. Create and maintain an environment of equal employment opportunity and competitive advantage in support of the company’s staffing objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of approved strategies for workforce analysis, job design, team structures, staffing models, and recruiting and retention strategies.
- Develop and manage internal processes and procedures for various staffing programs, including staff volunteers, interns/internships, and temporary agency workers.
- Evaluate program results and recommend improvements. Provide oversight and direct configuration of end-to-end recruitment systems, serving as the ATS Administrator.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and organizations necessary to implement staffing strategies. Supervise recruiting staff.
- Serve as a business partner for leaders and hiring managers to develop effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that result in high levels of client satisfaction. Recruit full- and part-time regular, contract, and temporary staff.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting (post, source, prescreen, schedule, background references, offer, onboarding, etc.). Manage and oversee the Company’s volunteer programs
- In collaboration with Marketing & Communications and Human Resources Leadership, develop and implement appropriate employer brand marketing strategies to attract and retain high-performing, qualified staff and ensure a friction and frustration free recruiting program, delighting candidates at scale while securing the best talent available for the role
- At least 5 years of previous Human Resources and Talent Acquisition experience
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field
- Experience with ATS systems, Workday Recruiting is a plus
- Proven critical thinking and analytical skills to identify issues and trends and provide creative solutions
- Ability to plan and execute new initiatives/programs and create buy-in
- People management and supervisory experience
- Effective consulting and influencing skills
- Proven knowledge of employment law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong computer skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and ATS software)
- Knowledge of SBC, preferred.
- PHR, preferred